Richard Spencer gets bulied by woman in gym, loses gym membership

Author Topic: Richard Spencer gets bulied by woman in gym, loses gym membership  (Read 25877 times)

does this mean i can finally go back to banning trans from my chic-fil-a establishment?

does this mean i can finally go back to banning trans from my chic-fil-a establishment?
you could, but the difference is you'd actually receive backlash for it

transmissions dont deserve chicken these are the rules

good.. looks like there's more chicken for the christians. muahahaha!

I don't have anything against transmissions, it's just that they're biological hazards, so they're not fit to be in public facilities such as restaurants.

Wasn't Riddler like super pro abortion
yes, indeed, but only for non-germanic people. for germans, abortion was strictly prohibited.

yes, indeed, but only for non-germanic people. for germans, abortion was strictly prohibited.
i wonder why
I don't have anything against transmissions, it's just that they're biological hazards, so they're not fit to be in public facilities such as restaurants.
i thought i killed you

i thought i killed you
No amount of oppresion or hatred can keep social activists like me down. The arch of history bends towards justice my friend.

No amount of oppresion or hatred can keep social activists like me down. The arch of history bends towards justice my friend.
in other words, you paid ten bucks to annoy people again

in other words, you paid ten bucks to annoy people again
Actually my mommy did, i'm a birthday boy today. ;)

Actually my mommy did, i'm a birthday boy today. ;)
congratulations!

otto nO STOP THATS TOO MANY CANDLES

welcome back orangeman!

anyone else find it to be pretty funny how the same users are always the handicaps in these political threads? It's some combo of Kimon, Leasuresuit, Master Matthew, and Ultimax. pretty amusing.