religion of peace

yeah
3 (27.3%)
nah
5 (45.5%)
kinda
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: [breaking] Self Delete bombing in Indonesia, 3 dead, 10 wounded  (Read 7998 times)

fine
Thank you, not many people can listen when they get passionate about something. I'm glad you can.

Do me a favor and point out one radical mosque you're familiar with, within the US. Just link me to their Facebook page or something.

Here's an Imam that was linked to Hamas facing deportartion for not disclosing that link. He spread his radical views in the mosque he was a leader of. There's your example.
What kind of mosque has a FB page?

The real tragedy here is Deus Ex's horrendous overuse of commas.

Hilarious!

Here's an Imam that was linked to Hamas facing deportartion for not disclosing that link. He spread his radical views in the mosque he was a leader of.
And how many terrorist attacks has that mosque produced, to date?

I'm pretty sure most mosques don't answer phone calls either so he's going to have a really fun time

they don't

Hilarious!
It's no joke man, look at them all
Alright, you know what, if that's how you're interpreting what I'm saying, then I guess I need to dial it back, because I don't want to kick ALL muslims out of the US, and I literally just said that a page or two ago.

And how many terrorist attacks has that mosque produced, to date?

So we should just ignore them until the bombs start going off?

I think its  mainly that while radicals can be placed on watch lists and monitored closely, we can't really take any actual action against them without proof that they're planning or have done something major

Did you read the part in the article where our government imprisoned the Imam and seeks to deport the new one? What additional measures do you suggest, like specifically?

Actually, the article was misleading. He wasn't convicted in 2008, and members of the community attended his trial to vouch for his moderacy. I tried to be fair by not discrediting the article based on the source, but that seems to be the case here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Qatanani
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 12:23:35 AM by SeventhSandwich »

It's no joke man, look at them all

Sir, I am terribly sorry, I'll be sure to decrease the amount of run on sentences in my dissertations next time, thank you for taking the time to point this out to me, it would be a real shame if I did something like that on an important paper such as this, thank you again!

Did you read the part in the article where our government imprisoned the Imam and seeks to deport the new one? What additional measures do you suggest, like specifically?

Yes, I read the part, because I stated that in the very link I gave you what the hell
Remove Imam, monitor mosque for several years to ensure no further actions need to be taken. Those he radicalized may feel the need to retaliate after the removal of their Islamist leader. Possibly monitor anyone in that mosque that might pose a danger to the public. Obviously you cannot take direct action against the people themselves but it should be obvious that you would have to be wary of those coming in and out of that mosque at the time the Imam was in power.

I think its  mainly that while radicals can be placed on watch lists and monitored closely, we can't really take any actual action against them without proof that they're planning or have done something major

That's not what his post implied.

Sir, I am terribly sorry, I'll be sure to decrease the amount of run on sentences in my dissertations next time, thank you for taking the time to point this out to me, it would be a real shame if I did something like that on an important paper such as this, thank you again!
Just making sure you know because it reads very poorly.

no you're not welcome

F-

Actually, the article was misleading. He wasn't convicted in 2008, and members of the community attended his trial to vouch for his moderacy. I tried to be fair by not discrediting the article based on the source, but that seems to be the case here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Qatanani

Fair enough, if that wikipedia article is correct than the article I linked was misleading enough to be dismissed.
I'll have to find a better example

Just making sure you know because it reads very poorly.

Then don't read it

no you're not welcome

F-

there goes my GPA

in the far future.... this will be all hilarious, because the Fastest Growing Religion will have become The Only Religion, haha.........