religion of peace

yeah
3 (27.3%)
nah
5 (45.5%)
kinda
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: [breaking] Self Delete bombing in Indonesia, 3 dead, 10 wounded  (Read 7957 times)

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:10:47 AM by ReddBoi »

inb4worldwidecrusadeagainstCIA

Well that was an eventuality. There goes the "Indonesia is majority muslim and it's just fine" argument

The policy of gassing all Muslims grows more and more tempting.

Well that was an eventuality. There goes the "Indonesia is majority muslim and it's just fine" argument
You obviously haven't been paying attention because this is by no means their first attack and nowhere near the most deadly.

You obviously haven't been paying attention because this is by no means their first attack and nowhere near the most deadly.

As if that's ever stopped anyone from claiming Indonesia was a safe muslim country
Also shut up

As if that's ever stopped anyone from claiming Indonesia was a safe muslim country
Also shut up
?? ive never heard anyone say indonesia is a relatively safe country

The policy of gassing all Muslims grows more and more tempting.
Do what must be done, Lord Vader.

inb4worldwidecrusadeagainstCIA
Deus Vult

?? ive never heard anyone say indonesia is a relatively safe country

We've been around different groups of people then

honestly why has the west been so autistic with CIA

it's obvious their targets aren't competent enough to actually deal with them. sure, stuff like the filipino city siege is surely gonna fail, but i think CIA knows. they're either gonna exterminate the city's infidels or it's actually some sort of puppet op by duterte, like erdogan w/ the coup attempt in turkey.

all this stuff started because US civilians went all nam-hippie and forced the military to withdraw before the region was stable enough. if we'd spent enough time in iraq- like we did in japan- i'm willing to bet it wouldn't be such a stuffshow
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 01:05:28 PM by Juncoph »

Also shut up
It evidently stops plenty of people claiming it because I've never seen anyone do so

Indonesians have killed commies in the past so that makes them fine in my book

Riddler killed commies

Commies killed commies

checkmate