religion of peace

yeah
3 (27.3%)
nah
5 (45.5%)
kinda
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: [breaking] Self Delete bombing in Indonesia, 3 dead, 10 wounded  (Read 7986 times)

Commies killed commies

checkmate

Some commies are more equal than others

This is getting a bit out of hand

As if that's ever stopped anyone from claiming Indonesia was a safe muslim country
There's no such thing as a safe muslim country much less a safe country in general

terrorist attacks and crime happen in every country throughout every time period by every ethnic group imaginable. if you want safety then wear an explosive proof vest, because its very difficult to stop terrorism before it happens

There's no such thing as a safe muslim country much less a safe country in general

terrorist attacks and crime happen in every country throughout every time period by every ethnic group imaginable. if you want safety then wear an explosive proof vest, because its very difficult to stop terrorism before it happens

Lies. Easiest way to cut down on terrorism in your country is to remove kebab. Pretty much every terrorist attack is committed by an Islamic extremist. I would say every single one but I know one of you would jump down my throat over it. When's the last time you heard of a terror attack in Japan or China? Almost never, because they don't allow kebabs in their back doors.

Lies. Easiest way to cut down on terrorism in your country is to remove kebab. Pretty much every terrorist attack is committed by an Islamic extremist. I would say every single one but I know one of you would jump down my throat over it. When's the last time you heard of a terror attack in Japan or China? Almost never, because they don't allow kebabs in their back doors.

but I like kebabs

mmmmmmmm

So would removing all white people from america have been a viable option in the 1700s considering the amount of slavery going on? By your logic that means that there'd be no more lynching of black people, since whites were the only ones to do it

Also deporting 202 million people to prevent one attack every 5 years seems like totally not a waste of tax money or infringement on anyone's rights
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:08:18 PM by PhantOS »

When's the last time you heard of a terror attack in Japan or China? Almost never, because they don't allow kebabs in their back doors.

They make up for it in Self Deletes

They make up for it in Self Deletes
The sarin gas attack was actually a very complex Self Delete

To be fair China has still had plenty of terrorist attacks. Given their control over the Chinese media I'd say there would be a lot more undocumented domestic attacks that were politically motivated too.

And fair enough that people would correct you saying every single terrorist attack is related to islam because that's demonstrably false lol

.its sad because in indonesia there are 500x more murders committed by indonesians every day than terrorist attacks. i guess deporting the real problem isn't worth it but removing millions for one terrorist attack is clearly the best way to go

So would removing all white people from america have been a viable option in the 1700s considering the amount of slavery going on? By your logic that means that there'd be no more lynching of black people, since whites were the only ones to do it

Also deporting 202 million people to prevent one attack every 5 years seems like totally not a waste of tax money or infringement on anyone's rights

Don't be loving ridiculous, the people aren't the problem, their religion and ideology are, jesus christ come on

.its sad because in indonesia there are 500x more murders committed by indonesians every day than terrorist attacks. i guess deporting the real problem isn't worth it but removing millions for one terrorist attack is clearly the best way to go

Bringing up murder committed by citizens when discussing terrorism? What the forget are you doing? These are not at all comparable.

To be fair China has still had plenty of terrorist attacks. Given their control over the Chinese media I'd say there would be a lot more undocumented domestic attacks that were politically motivated too.

And fair enough that people would correct you saying every single terrorist attack is related to islam because that's demonstrably false lol

What terrorist attacks? I haven't heard of any Islamist terror attacks in China at all?

What terrorist attacks? I haven't heard of any Islamist terror attacks in China at all?
You get that terrorist attacks don't have to be related to islam right?

You get that terrorist attacks don't have to be related to islam right?

You get that I'm talking about islamic terrorism right now, right?

oh boy you sure showed me with this political comic