religion of peace

yeah
3 (27.3%)
nah
5 (45.5%)
kinda
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: [breaking] Self Delete bombing in Indonesia, 3 dead, 10 wounded  (Read 7915 times)

Are you conversing with yourself or what? How does what your saying contribute to the discussion we're having?

literally what I posted is exactly what we have been talking about for 2+ pages now

literally what I posted is exactly what we have been talking about for 2+ pages now
so non contributory then

sorry, what? "that's what they want"?
What they want is specifically a war between all Muslims, united under their banner, and the rest of the world.
If they can be destroyed without that happening, that's great.

What they're doing really well right now is getting the west to ostracize their own muslim populations. That's great for CIA.

They're indirectly getting the west to push young disenfranchised muslims directly into the hands of CIA recruiters.

In the United states for example, 85% of the deaths from Islamic terrorist attacks in the last 10 years have been caused by American born muslims. The more these people feel like they don't belong in the American community, the easier it is to push them into a community built around islamic extremism.

I hope you continue to share this spiteful worldview end up destitute with no one around you to help but Muslims, who then turn to reject you because you would not accept them in their time of need.

I hope you continue to share this spiteful worldview end up destitute with no one around you to help but Muslims, who then turn to reject you because you would not accept them in their time of need.
he'd probably just turn away any muslim people who try to help him anyway

I won't be poor enough to have to worry about muslims anymore
Maybe I'll get myself a nice mansion in a gated community and then start chastising people who don't want more kebab in their steak

he'd probably just turn away any muslim people who try to help him anyway

You'd fit right in with the goatforgeters

Deus Ex? more like Deus Vult

Maybe I'll get myself a nice mansion in a gated community and then start chastising people who don't want more kebab in their steak

One of the stupider posts I've read

It's funny how emotionally charged and poorly thought out Dues Ex's arguments are lol

Deus is going full blown tribal

who then turn to reject you because you would not accept them in their time of need.

There's like 20 muslim countries

haha yikes