Skill4Life is a loving stuffstain.

Author Topic: Skill4Life is a loving stuffstain.  (Read 14397 times)

Hey! No one talks stuff about my brother!!!

id suck skills richard

oh stuff wtf lmao sorry my little brother posted that haha

oh stuff wtf lmao sorry my little brother posted that haha
sure, sure... just what you want us to think...

I think OP is a richard that needs to interject.

It sounds like you were muted for spam, started PMing skill about 'admin abuse' and then was banned by another admin.
Honestly, if you need to test the filter you're up to no good.

don't swear, my parents check my phone

Just to be clear Oriony is a spammer who administrates on Betalkyos crappy server which also got dramad I think.

Just to be clear Oriony is a spammer who administrates on Betalkyos crappy server which also got dramad I think.
Hm so thats why the OP is a richard.

I received this from Oriony early in the afternoon.

I ignored it because I trust my staff and it didn't seem Oriony really understood that moderators take action for a reason. Later on he was being a nuisance in General Discussion and messing around with the 'discrimination filter' along with a few others, so I either kicked or muted Oriony. I got this message:

I'm not sure about you, but I don't take it very kindly when someone uses the service I made, run, and pay for to insult my administration and me. I barred him from the service that he clearly has no respect for.

"If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb up to your ego and jump down to your IQ level"

the funny thing is this is clearly stolen from like, a book or a show or something, but he still sounds like a dumbass saying it

"If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb up to your ego and jump down to your IQ level"

the funny thing is this is clearly stolen from like, a book or a show or something, but he still sounds like a dumbass saying it
Its from 4chan, brendaniel read the specific line in the "chippo man" story.
"If i wanted to kill myself, I would jump from the number of his chromosomes to his IQ"