Help! My parents won't stay out of my business!

Author Topic: Help! My parents won't stay out of my business!  (Read 5581 times)

live with it until you can move out and never make any form of contact with them ever again. the shattering of their worldview and lack of control will drive them clinically insane.

Why does the title sound like a mad 10 year old

Do you know if they're using a service or what?

if it's as simple as changing an email then do it

You really should have read the book. Autism is a hell of a drug especially in your case

create new identities for every account and page and game you use that they cant find out about.
and when they ask, you actually dont tell them...

let them be mad. they drove you to do it and they have no one to thank but themselves.
in my day we didnt fear our parents. and those like me built credit and own things and have things in our names and dont live at home.
stop being scared of your parents. its laughable and confusing to me you are even asking these questions, as they seem self explanatory.

in my day we didnt fear our parents.

Yeah cause you're like 40

Yeah cause you're like 40

"my day" is a comparison to when i was your age(s)"

in your day, they didnt understands simple phrases like that.

my parents are sorta like that too and i loving hate it
my dad is an starfish who calls me and my brother at 5 in the morning just to scream at us for not being awake to go to school
i swear hes loving insane
hes always bitching about how we used to be "best buds" and now how i hate him
i said he and i were "best buds" when i was around 4-10
he cant let go of the past and hes always trying to guilt trip me for it
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 07:52:01 PM by Kidalex90 »

Lock your door(s) if possible and break every device they own

Your parents obviously think you are too mentally challenged to be independent

Your parents obviously think you are too mentally challenged to be independent
this

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lNFJt10w1E
2. New google email, new username, incognito mode. They're probably not competent enough to get around that so long as they don't find out you're using new information.

Also, every time they blow you off or disrespect your privacy just throw a temper tantrum and start breaking expensive stuff and then blame it on autism or something

he cant let go of the past and hes always trying to guilt trip me for it
dont let them. always recognize whats right and wrong and how you cant hold stuff from years ago over someone
its easier when you're a selfish person but still

live with it until you can move out and never make any form of contact with them ever again. the shattering of their worldview and lack of control will drive them clinically insane.
enduring i dont think will help in this circumstance

enduring i dont think will help in this circumstance

Reading might help

1: lock your door. or, let them catch you jerking off to ensure that they'll never enter unannounced again
2: make a new email account