Author Topic: Help! My parents won't stay out of my business!  (Read 5528 times)

debating the fallacies of the fallacy of the fallacy fallacy is a fallacy

You should all consider Self Delete

the problem with the "they pay the bills" argument is that you didn't choose to live under their roof

obviously they still should get to set most of the rules, but democracy didn't put you under that roof, love did

I would just like to say my opinion

Going in your room and staying in there does seem pretty weird and unnecessary to me, but I can understand them wanting to know your search history, a lot of kids have been doing some crazy stuff recently and they are mots likely paranoid you'll join in, just accept the fact they watch what you search but complain to them that you don't like them being in your room half the time.

itt: path gives sensible opinions and children get mad

Hi that guy's parents. You're starfishs.
If your folks pull this stuff make it have repercussions. Starting a grease fire you barely contain is alright. Try not to attack any pets if you don't have to, they didn't do anything. Make messes you need help to clean. Clog toilets. Run the water bill up. Waste electricity. Wait til they go out and break windows. Ruin milk. If you're technically inclined, start 'fixing' stuff. Cut wires. Screw with breakers.

If your folks pull this stuff make it have repercussions. Starting a grease fire you barely contain is alright. Try not to attack any pets if you don't have to, they didn't do anything. Make messes you need help to clean. Clog toilets. Run the water bill up. Waste electricity. Wait til they go out and break windows. Ruin milk. If you're technically inclined, start 'fixing' stuff. Cut wires. Screw with breakers.
i unironically agree with all of this

Don't do this, it just makes you more of an starfish than the parents.