Author Topic: BLF plays Europa Universalis IV  (Read 3108 times)

I have all the DLC for EU4 so who would be up for a multiplayer match this friday? We would start at 6 PM Central Standard Time to 10. Maybe longer if enough people want to keep going. Setup will start at 5:30

We will choose our countries before hand so there wont be a long ass setup so post in the thread what country you want to be and I'll add you to the list, it's first come first serve.

If your country gets annexed or is too devastated from wars and loss of land to recover then a random country will be chosen for you the next time we play.

Players
Zoltan - Morocco
Waru - Ethiopia
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:16:23 AM by beachbum111111 »

Ethiopia

Added.
No ones picked any larger countries yet

just a heads up, at some point there should be BLF plays stellaris.

I know Idethebird has wanted to do it for a while and he has all the DLCs.

No ones picked any major countries in europe yet surprisingly. Victory cards will be enabled BTW

i'd be up for a multiplayer match but before i pick my country
I have all the DLC for EU4 so who would be up for a multiplayer match this friday?
am i going to have to buy all the expansions i don't have (totaling up to $104, and that's just expansions, not content packs/collections/digital dlc/etc) just to join in on the multiplayer or what? i have no idea how EU4 works outside of singleplayer
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:28:17 PM by Decepticon »

i'd be up for a multiplayer match but before i pick my countryam i going to have to buy all the expansions i don't have (totaling up to $104) just to join in on the multiplayer or what? i have no idea how EU4 works outside of singleplayer

Only one person needs the DLC for everyone else to use it in multiplayer. I know because my friend who only has vanilla plays with me in multiplayer

Only one person needs the DLC for everyone else to use it in multiplayer. I know because my friend who only has vanilla plays with me in multiplayer
ahh alright, thank you for clearing that up

i think i'll go ahead and take up shogunate japan

e; didn't realize 1444 japan's tag got changed, i meant the ashikaga shogunate
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 10:52:52 PM by Decepticon »

well stuff apparently I don't have yurop univers IV
rip
remove me from the list pls

i could play next time you guys host

ill play the strongest non-papal italian. idk which one that is because im assuming you guys have already started so the situation could be very different from 1444

i could play next time you guys host

ill play the strongest non-papal italian. idk which one that is because im assuming you guys have already started so the situation could be very different from 1444

We don't start till tomorrow at 6 pm CST

We don't start till tomorrow at 6 pm CST

oop sorry, didnt see the "this friday" bit in op