girls calling you daddy - op updated with important information

Poll

??

hell yeah
51 (29%)
nah brother
125 (71%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: girls calling you daddy - op updated with important information  (Read 13467 times)

I've been waiting for this topic and I have to say I'm dissappointed

solution to above problem: don't be poor and buy the bitch plan b

i dated this chick that was so dominant that it was actually really uncomfortable to be around her because she would be a total bitch
that being said, when she called me daddy I felt, like phant said, actually dominant and it was kinda nice so I'd have to say yes

what if we call them mommy
This question has still not been answered.

my ex was always wildin in public and would act all tough and dominant whenever other people were around and i never really gave a forget. like she brought a machete to school and threatened to cut my richard off once and essentially held my phone hostage to the point where i had to reset all the data

but when we forget she would act all submissive and stuff and called me papi so much i started to think i was her father. it actually makes you cum like 10x faster. forget her though she's a golddigger

This question has still not been answered.
mamacita

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:09:15 PM by PhantOS »

everytime you call your BF daddy, Sigmund Freud's ghost's erection becomes 5 inches longer.

hey path i witnessed goosebumps being played 14 times in a row what do you think of THAT

my ex was always wildin in public and would act all tough and dominant whenever other people were around and i never really gave a forget. like she brought a machete to school and threatened to cut my richard off once and essentially held my phone hostage to the point where i had to reset all the data
but when we forget she would act all submissive and stuff and called me papi so much i started to think i was her father. it actually makes you cum like 10x faster. forget her though she's a golddigger
what

hey path i witnessed goosebumps being played 14 times in a row what do you think of THAT
goosebumps is a medium-tier travis scott
3500 is a higher tier

what
ikr

WORLD RECORDS PATH WORLD RECORDS

WORLD RECORDS PATH WORLD RECORDS

oh stuff he preformed it 15 times in a row. i didnt even realize

how he go from https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304206.0 98 on billboard to breaking a world record

to any ladies viewing this i apologize for the misogyny but seriously that's just how it feels. y'all can be into some dominance stuff too and it feels just as invigorating to be in control. unless you like the submissive route

don't apologize for biology 🅱

>when she call you "daddy" but you're a priest
you call priests "Father" right?