INHUMAN Rebooted — Chapter 1: A Common Cause

Author Topic: INHUMAN Rebooted — Chapter 1: A Common Cause  (Read 128800 times)

its me Johnson -throws baked beans-

"Whaddya think, Dan? Are we playing nice or playing desperate?"

"So you can tell us where she's going, you drunk forget!"

"I'm dry, bitch! She's heading to 105th St. Subway station."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 10:28:11 AM by SWAT One »

"Ladies please, this isn't a time for arguing. We need to get moving or else we'll lose her."

"Why the forget you think I got robo legs, eh?"

"Well lets stop squandering and get her!"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:50:27 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

The three of you hustle to the subway station. Elena informs all of you the route that she guesses Catalina will probably take.

"Most direct route to her house is by taking a train to Midtown Exchange, then taking an A-Group Interdistrict Express train to Accrington in Carmichael. I'm looking at the time tables, but if you somehow miss the Interdistrict Express, you guys won't catch her. I can't help pointing out where this girl is unless she makes more posts."

The subway is somewhat busy. Crowds of people are coming to this station and leaving to disperse into Midtown, at least so on the platform you stand on waiting for the train to Midtown Exchange. Your side of the platform is well populated.

"Just a guess, but unless she went somewhere else she's gotta be in your station,"

Ryde looks around the crowd, trying to see if she's here among us.

"Fuuuckin' hell." Norum grumbles to himself for a few seconds, slowing down to a power walk, "Alright Ryde, I'm sorry, but we gotta have you change targets. I don't care who, just go." He points towards the subway station, urging him with his eyes to move on.

"Daniel," Norum says, paired with pointing at him, still walking, "We night need air support or I'm just gonna have to book it, but frankly with this pea-soup-thick crowd, I don't think I'll have much luck. Up to you."

Ryde nods to Norum. "I'll see you two later." He then starts pushing out from the crowd and out of the train as it shuts and pulls to leave. He then waits for the next train to Rhodesburg, and hitches a ride on that train. As he rides in the train, he texts Elena about the location of his next target, Chima Bishop.

Daniel looked around.  "It's pretty loud down here!" he replied, "There's going to be a lot of interference, and I can't identify anyone personally!"

"No, beat her to the interchange or her final destination."

"You're the one with the mechanical legs!"

"Right, forget." Norum makes a quick glance at the signs and speeds down the hallways as fast and nimble as he could. Should he spot her, he would try and slow down as much as he could to not attract attention.

Norum cranes his neck and looks around. "Aight fellas, split up and leave the channels open. If anyone spots her, say so. If not, board the train."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 12:31:50 PM by SWAT One »