Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 296572 times)

thats like saying that we are no longer allowed to use an iphone because steve jobs died

this brown townogy is bad

thats like saying that we are no longer allowed to use an iphone because steve jobs died
hi this is khaz the forum concierge; what you can do is click off the thread, browse another topic or board and stfu so you don't embarrass yourself by finding reasons to be irritated thank you have a nice day

See, the ironic thing is it was actually a furry hater that sparked the new thread to be made

He came in all like "why are loveualities listed in op, lol furcigarettes" which started the discussion of "yeah it's silly but we can't change it so let's make a new one"

See, the ironic thing is it was actually a furry hater that sparked the new thread to be made

He came in all like "why are loveualities listed in op, lol furcigarettes" which started the discussion of "yeah it's silly but we can't change it so let's make a new one"

oh ok i kinda see where you're coming from

the iphone is still able to be updated and remodeled after steve jobs died

goddamnit you furries!!!! just use the first megathread gosh darn it!!!!!!!

til steve jobs is the sole proprietor for apple

how did we get to 231 posts in a day

he's turning.
god help us

I still have no interest in fursuits, but i can still comment on their quality

♪ the big topic dies
we dig back lies.. ♪

i tried to make a rhyme..

EDIT : does anyone know something about furry TFs?
because i do.

- wolferion
FurAffinity, you know..
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:46:27 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

how did we get to 231 posts in a day
the powers of pure unholiness repelled jesus and allowed the devil himself to make magic

bug girl
I'm sorry, that's not a bug girl
big ears and horns :/

Also steve why didn't you link it directly from the Tumblr? Can you not do that here?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 10:17:14 PM by Super Suit 12 »