Author Topic: Ze Operator's Music Megathread (V3.0) [EXTENDED TRACK MUSIC!]  (Read 4440 times)

Creating a third one because I don't know what to do with my time, hurrrrr.

If you don't see an entry on this list, be sure to check the old ones, as they still work.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277317.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=291639.0

Regular Tracks
These tracks are around 1MB, or are around 90 seconds in length.

The Hand - Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Diamond is Unbreakable OST | Okuyasu's theme for his Stand. Bass drops, plus a rad guitar.
Download
The Plan - Original piece by Z3BB3 | Glitch Hop at it's finest. Piano pangs that makes this track sound like it was featured in the Godfather, while bass drops and buzzy synths mix it up to a fantastic piece that perfectly loops.
Download
Defeater - Original piece by TheSteelEagle | Bass Devil's theme from the Roblox game Boss Fighting Stages during his second phase.
Lots of heavy bass and synths. It also some has orchestral variation at some point.
Download
Mechanical Sheep - Clear Vision 2 OST | I actually do not know who created this track, nor do I know the actual name. The name is associated with the mission it's heard within. I personally though it was cool, so I ripped it from the game, and made it into a loop.
Track has a decent amount of mechanical ambience, sounding it could be something off of Silent Hill, but can pass off for something as hardcore as Call of Duty.
Download
Devil's Laughter - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories OST | A rather interesting piece that almost sounds like Darth Vader constantly breathing in a mic. Perfect for chase scenes or scenarios.
Download
Octarmaments - Phase 1 - Turquoise October - Splatoon 2 OST | Plenty of synths, and a lot of SFX to accompany the track. This is the music that plays when things are a tiny bit tense, but simple enough for you to handle without breaking a sweat.
Download
Octarmaments - Phase 2 - Turquoise October - Splatoon 2 OST | Plenty of synths, and a lot of SFX to accompany the track, added in with some guitars and keys. This is the song that plays when things get a bit out of hand.
Download
Octarmaments - Phase 3 - Turquoise October - Splatoon 2 OST | Plenty of synths, and a lot of SFX to accompany the track, added in with some guitars keys, and a lot of DnB. This is the song that plays when things really out of hand.
Download
Porky - Remix by Ghost Voltage | A remix of "Pokey Means Business" done right. Plenty of guitars ripping along, plus a lot of drums. Perfect for an epic boss battle with an immature brat.
Download
Conflict!!! - Reddistuck OST | A quick 20-second loop made for busting quick flames and plot theories. Don't think too much on the latter.
Download

Extended Tracks
These tracks are larger than 1MB, and require the Larger Music Files mod to function correctly.

Dark Impetus - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep OST | Used for the secret final boss of the game, the Mysterious Figure.  A fast piece, accompanied by a radical violin backing, and a lot of parts to it.
Download
Bete Noire - Glitchtale OST | Theme for Bete Noire. Ambient drone, followed by a harsh lead synth that keeps building, until it drops to very powerful DnB. A must-listen.
ew, uddertale
Download

Have any requests? Post here!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:46:07 AM by DataProxy »

New update! For all you Splatoon freaks out there.

Octarmaments - Phase 1 - Turquoise October - Splatoon 2 OST | Plenty of synths, and a lot of SFX to accompany the track. This is the music that plays when things are a tiny bit tense, but simple enough for you to handle without breaking a sweat.
Download

Octarmaments - Phase 2 - Turquoise October - Splatoon 2 OST | Plenty of synths, and a lot of SFX to accompany the track, added in with some guitars and keys. This is the song that plays when things get a bit out of hand.
Download

Octarmaments - Phase 3 - Turquoise October - Splatoon 2 OST | Plenty of synths, and a lot of SFX to accompany the track, added in with some guitars keys, and a lot of DnB. This is the song that plays when things really out of hand.
Download

UPDATE: I will now be able to create longer tracks, thanks to the Larger Music Files Add-On. Thanks, Queuenard!

3 new tracks!
Technically, 1 is revised, but what's the guarantee of anyone looking in the past threads?

Porky - Remix by Ghost Voltage | A remix of "Pokey Means Business" done right. Plenty of guitars ripping along, plus a lot of drums. Perfect for an epic boss battle with an immature brat.
Download
Dark Impetus - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep OST | Used for the secret final boss of the game, the Mysterious Figure.  A fast piece, accompanied by a radical violin backing, and a lot of parts to it.
Download
Bete Noire - Glitchtale OST | Theme for Bete Noire. Ambient drone, followed by a harsh lead synth that keeps building, until it drops to very powerful DnB. A must-listen.
Download