Author Topic: steam summer sale  (Read 14375 times)

in the other steam summer sale thread a long while ago i said i probably wouldn't get anything
well i lied i bought the crew ultimate addition and i love it for me it was worth $17 for the huge open-world free driving alone

i loved midtown madness 2 and burnout paradise back in the day and this kinda reminds me of them but like with a whole country (scaled down obviously but still it's rly big and u can drive anywhere on and off road) to drive in instead of a single city why have i not heard much about this game until now oh my gosh i'm getting the crew 2 when that comes out cus there's gonna be boats and planes too along with the revamped usa
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:08:08 AM by gr8dayseth »

in the other steam summer sale thread a long while ago i said i probably wouldn't get anything
well i lied i bought the crew ultimate addition and i love it for me it was worth $17 for the huge open-world free driving alone

i loved midtown madness 2 and burnout paradise back in the day and this kinda reminds me of them but like with a whole country (scaled down obviously but still it's rly big and u can drive anywhere on and off road) to drive in instead of a single city why have i not heard much about this game until now oh my gosh i'm getting the crew 2 when that comes out cus there's gonna be boats and planes too along with the revamped usa
I was considering buying The Crew; I haven't played Burnout Paradise, but I loved Burnout 3 and Burnout 4: Revenge.

Ended up with a decent haul during the sale:
  • Planet Coaster
  • Age of Empires 2: HD
  • Portal 2
  • Just Cause 3
  • Metro 2033 Redux (thanks to Cowboy Dude)
  • Borderlands 2
  • The Division
  • Turok
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 12:34:36 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

I got

Valdis Story: Abyssal City (paid entirely by selling cards)
Lost Castle

And bills.

Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles
Slime Rancher
Black Desert Online
ABZU
Stardew Valley
Crypt of the NecroDancer
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
Tower Unite
Genital Jousting
Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Sniper Elite 3
de Blob
Black Mesa

cool sale steam👌👌

i dont regret buying quake 4

it is amazing

I bought a dump in the dark best game ever

bought like every valve game that i didn't already have since they were dirt cheap

hey I bought black flag and a couple other games

hey I bought black flag

You could have literally bought any other Assassin's Creed game. It doesn't make much of a difference lol.

but pirates are cool

Assassin's creed was going to be a good series but they forgeted it up.

I bought quite a few games from this sale :D
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
Pac-man Championship Edition DX+
Counter Strike: Source
Prey
Half-Life Complete
Tower Unite
Grand Theft Auto III Trilogy
Thats about a total of about 17 games. I wish PUBG wouldve went on sale but whatever :^(

I bought quite a few games from this sale :D
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
Pac-man Championship Edition DX+
Counter Strike: Source
Prey
Half-Life Complete
Tower Unite
Grand Theft Auto III Trilogy
Thats about a total of about 17 games. I wish PUBG wouldve went on sale but whatever :^(
you could have gotten half life complete and css with valve complete pack and you would have had copies to spare/give away of the games you already had