Author Topic: steam summer sale  (Read 14384 times)

Slime Rancher
Black Desert Online
ABZU
Crypt of the NecroDancer
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
Tower Unite
Genital Jousting
Life is Strange: Before the Storm
de Blob
refund these
you could have gotten half life complete and css with valve complete pack and you would have had copies to spare/give away of the games you already had
buy your own games you loving rat

i already have valve complete pack you gay mouse

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 11:30:34 PM by Verification »

a real man keeps his library unorganized

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha *le inhale* ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

you could have gotten half life complete and css with valve complete pack and you would have had copies to spare/give away of the games you already had
i dont own any of them and it was cheaper anyways since i actually wanted to play the games i bought

That's not how bundles work anymore.

They reduce the price for any games you already own now, instead of giving extra copies.

I guess you could say hes a bad rat.

the only noteworthy thing i bought from this sale was arma dlcs, it seems i've either lost interest in games or the summer sale was lacking.

I miss the 75% discount on $19.99 games

I bought:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernoby
The Forest   
Besiege
Sniper Elite 3 + Season Pass   
Dishonored - Definitive Edition
Zombi
Watch_Dogs2   
Assassin's Creed - Rogue Deluxe   
The Jackbox Party Pack   
The Jackbox Party Pack 2