Author Topic: Hanna (3519) & iBrik (18325)  (Read 3627 times)

Danm dude that sucks so bad.
I guess that's a reason to put something in the join/welcome message or rules addon:
"If you want a copy please ask :)"
Or
"I'd appreciate it if you didn't take with out permission"
I know from experience...
Long story don't ask please...
(If you are truely curious, maybe PM me?)

While the save/load feature is free for all to use, it's a huge richard move to not give credit. not to mention that she completely made an ass out of herself at the same time.

I treat builds on blockland as intellectual property to some degree and I hate when people don't at least give credit when it's due.
i get too envious when i see such a very good house, because i wish i could build houses like these. but even when i load a house that's not mine, i'm still unsatisfied. my builds are really way too simple and stuffty, to be honest.. but it's the right thing to be done : at least give credit to the creator

this, you should be flattered if someone uses your build and gives you credit imo.
imo you should be even more flattered if someone tries to steal it as their own, because it's just that good (though still get the person to give credit)

I mean the houses in question are probably less than 1.5k bricks each, but even so if the original maker wanted credit to be given then that's what should happen.

if you give them credit then it isnt build stealing
I meant if you didn't tell them you were saving it and gave credit.

i agree hanna must be stopped at all costs

I meant if you didn't tell them you were saving it and gave credit.
why do they need to tell?

I feel like Hanna probably bought that ID. You'd think most people with ID's that low are sensible adults lol

I feel like Hanna probably bought that ID. You'd think most people with ID's that low are sensible adults lol
bruh she's like a grown ass woman

bruh she's like a grown ass woman
Then why does she act like a loving 12 year old?

Then why does she act like a loving 12 year old?
shes probably one of those fat trailer home ladies

offtopic:

looks like a disaster waiting to happen

Ive seen houses built by Spartan and theyre identical to what was on hannas server.

I have used builds as inspiration and sometimes ripped aspects of builds to use in my own (e.g. the coloring of a floor, not stealing sections.), but I always give credit where its due.

/support this is really slimy