Hanna (3519) & iBrik (18325)

Author Topic: Hanna (3519) & iBrik (18325)  (Read 3577 times)

I didn't think that I'd have to make a drama about this, but here we go.

I recently joined a little server called "Hanna's family+school rp" and didn't expect too much out of it, until I spawned and saw my houses loaded up and being used. (Click the link below to see a compilation of all the houses they took from me)

http://imgur.com/a/KXvRo

I was shocked to see such a sight, so I decided to mention that those were my builds.

Hanna then decides to act clueless. I asked her where she got them from (Fire Vine's server) but iBrik answered her by saying that she built them.

I continue to say that the homes were mine, but both of them keep claiming that she built them. (I guess Hanna tried to avoid the topic by mocking my typo.)

After a little bit, nobody was saying anything about the dilemma and I was just about to take some snapshots. Then this happened:

Yeah, she permanently banned me for that ludicrous reason. No idea what's wrong with her or iBrik.

As proof that those houses were indeed mine, I have provided a picture of the save files for the houses. From the looks of it, the houses were either loaded in from Fire Vine's server or buildbotted in. Then it was lazily "remodeled."

(Feel free to ask for more proof. The bot houses were the ones that were stolen by the way, and majority of them were all made last year.)

Overall, this is a forgeted up server, not just because they stole and claimed my builds. The chat is messed up in multiple ways, the admins and horrible, and I advise you to stay away from this server (Oh, and be sure to ban them from your servers too if you don't want them stealing your builds.)

/discuss

Forgot to mention, I used a friend's account to take snapshots of the houses after I got banned.

damn, I thought iBrik was a pretty cool dude. Guess not
/support

While the save/load feature is free for all to use, it's a huge richard move to not give credit. not to mention that she completely made an ass out of herself at the same time.

I treat builds on blockland as intellectual property to some degree and I hate when people don't at least give credit when it's due.

While the save/load feature is free for all to use, it's a huge richard move to not give credit. not to mention that she completely made an ass out of herself at the same time.

I treat builds on blockland as intellectual property to some degree and I hate when people don't at least give credit when it's due.
i feel the same way
i feel guilty when i build something based off of another build ive seen lol

ok i agree what i did was childish, i tried to add you on steam to apologize for what i did, i should have gave you credit; next time i will give you credit and such. thanks

ok i agree what i did was childish, i tried to add you on steam to apologize for what i did, i should have gave you credit; next time i will give you credit and such. thanks
implying that you plan on hosting his build again... if you were truly sorry, you would just build your own crap. he obviously didn't like this
But at least you owned up to your mistake  :cookie:

implying that you plan on hosting his build again... if you were truly sorry, you would just build your own crap. he obviously didn't like this
But at least you owned up to your mistake  :cookie:
no , i already directly msgd him, but thx  :iceCream:

Why is saving someone else's work even an option?

OT: Support. Build stealing, even if you give credit, is an starfish thing to do.

Why is saving someone else's work even an option?
To have fun with it / explore it in single player if you want

Build stealing, even if you give credit, is an starfish thing to do.
if you give them credit then it isnt build stealing

if you give them credit then it isnt build stealing
this, you should be flattered if someone uses your build and gives you credit imo.

hanna's my seed i doubt she would do anything like this.

hanna's my seed i doubt she would do anything like this.

yeah this, hanna's such a chill gal i don't really think she'd do something like this

she seemed like she was joking the entire time but eh