Author Topic: Working version of HnK?  (Read 3043 times)

Does anyone have/can provide me wirh a working version

check discord, there's hells and khain's 2.0 i posted in nigeria

check discord, there's hells and khain's 2.0 i posted in nigeria
why not post them here so everyone else can use them too?

why not post them here so everyone else can use them too?
because i'm too lazy to log into dropbox

are you handicapped or something

you can copy download links from discord

no, "brother,'" do you really need to get an attitude because you're too 'lazy' to do something that requires equal effort? forget off.

no, "brother,'" do you really need to get an attitude because you're too 'lazy' to do something that requires equal effort? forget off.
can you chill? i did not know that and you:
A. Called me a handicap
B. Told me how to do it

I said "brother" jokingly. What happened to you today?

maybe because you're too lazy to give everyone on blockland the equal opportunity to have access to h+k than your stupid little discord group. nobody here takes kindly to that at all especially since a lot of old addons are not archived properly meaning nobody has access to them. if you were too lazy to upload them and post it then you'd be too lazy to even post in this topic. that clearly isn't the case so if i were you I'd just shut up now

Unova further proves his mental deficiency part 400

maybe because you're too lazy to give everyone on blockland the equal opportunity to have access to h+k than your stupid little discord group. nobody here takes kindly to that at all especially since a lot of old addons are not archived properly meaning nobody has access to them. if you were too lazy to upload them and post it then you'd be too lazy to even post in this topic. that clearly isn't the case so if i were you I'd just shut up now
I litterally forgot the credentials to my dropbox. You could have just told me how to do that, and let me do it.
The thing i've noticed about you is you've only decided to jump on me since I posted in drama today. I'm uploading from a computer which is being shared since my labtop was charging and i'm on it now, so I couldn't really put random stuff into a random dropbox/hosting site since the people who use said computer are very strict about that kind of stuff, and will crucify me if I log them out of dropbox.

I litterally had to go on web and go into discord to give him that stuff because my labtop was charging. Give it a rest.

because i'm too lazy to log into dropbox
i must be missing something. because i don't see that anywhere in this post

i must be missing something. because i don't see that anywhere in this post
" I'm uploading from a computer which is being shared since my labtop was charging and i'm on it now, so I couldn't really put random stuff into a random dropbox/hosting site since the people who use said computer are very strict about that kind of stuff, and will crucify me if I log them out of dropbox."

that's not my problem. if you weren't up to the task you should have just said so instead of giving some lousy excuse to kyuande. maybe then i wouldn't have chewed you out. do you see where I'm getting at?

wow this topic got set on fire, all I asked is for Verification to simply post the add-on, but nah he gives an excuse of being lazy because he kept something private for his pathetic discord group but that add-on was publicly released before

Let's see.. you could of posted the add-on to at least 5 places, a few don't require a login at all (leopard hosting..) - No need for hostility, we asked a simple question, could've gave us a "how can I upload this" or something

thanks for the link anyway, now anyone can use it
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 02:57:37 PM by Kyuande »