Child love dolls the size of girls aged THREE available to buy in the UK

Author Topic: Child love dolls the size of girls aged THREE available to buy in the UK  (Read 4992 times)

well i mean if they didn't it'd be discrimination against short people, so... you can thank political correctness/social justice for this

love dolls prevent lonely autistic people from having love with humans. maybe these dolls will help child enthusiast lowlives stay away from real children

Maybe you can use them to lure in muslim immigrants at a park.

love dolls prevent lonely autistic people from having love with humans. maybe these dolls will help child enthusiast lowlives stay away from real children
nah that's why loli was invented

Maybe you can use them to lure in muslim immigrants at a park.
lmao this is great

imagine somebody actually having one of these lmao

I have nothing witty to say about this and it kind of annoys me

So what you're saying is unova has a love doll?

So what you're saying is unova has a love doll?
unova hasnt hit puberty yet

unova hasnt hit puberty yet
it is a fairly young/new pokemon region

I have nothing witty to say about this and it kind of annoys me
try not to lose your wits about it

well i mean if they didn't it'd be discrimination against short people, so... you can thank political correctness/social justice for this
what the forget

midget pusillanimous individual

whatever keeps these sick forgets staying in their homes and jacking off rather than actually going out and looking for actual three year old pusillanimous individual is fine by me, though the entire thing is disturbing