Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]

Author Topic: Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]  (Read 39724 times)

Ill work on the build today

Seems like the constant begging in discord paid off.

i approve, if portugal doesnt win i will nuclear bomb the entire stadium and mr lol will have billions of euros worth of property damage on his hands

i approve, if portugal doesnt win i will nuclear bomb the entire stadium and mr lol will have billions of euros worth of property damage on his hands

don't you dare, with the exchange rate in rubl that would nuke gbfl's patrimony and savings

do we have any idea how many captains there'll be this season
just out of curiosity because it'd be sick to have 6-8 teams competing

don't you dare, with the exchange rate in rubl that would nuke gbfl's patrimony and savings
yes i can dare

do we have any idea how many captains there'll be this season
just out of curiosity because it'd be sick to have 6-8 teams competing
If enough players sign up for 6 teams to be feasible, that would be awesome! But it all depends on how many players/captains sign up by the time the captains deadline hits.

Don't worry...I'll win for you.