Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]

Author Topic: Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]  (Read 39731 times)

you gotta update the team captain stuff
ragref is captain for new zealand

Can I get my keytar back this year? I got one for collecting all the instruments from the slot machine first.

Can I get my keytar back this year? I got one for collecting all the instruments from the slot machine first.

No we don't distribute keytars anymore, and im saying this once and only
They're reserved for the staff, sponsors and mascots (admins) that we have.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 06:23:27 AM by MrLoL² »

No we don't distribute keytars anymore, and im saying this once and only
They're reserved for the staff, sponsors and mascots (admins) that we have.
OOF

brb writing backdoor to give me a keytar

com on man, i just want that sweet blue pls...

Official Teams, Player Ranks, & Schedule Announced!

The time has finally come! The 6 teams have been announced for the GBFL's upcoming Confederations Cup.
This means we will have a total of 17 matches, 15 seaonal and 2 finale matches. Further details of matches can be seen at the bottom of this post in the schedule section.

From this point forward all team transfers and player swaps must be authorised via the commissioners. If you are still interested in participating this year, but missed the captain sign ups, underneath we have listed the captains of each team and their contact details. Currently, the team cap is 10 players per team with a recommendation of 8, so please only contact captains that have space remaining.

-
  -
  Ron Paul#9894

Forum PM
  Steam
  DaxosThePanda#6155

Forum PM
  -
  Cheesemaster55#9530

Forum PM
  Steam
  Ragref#2859

Forum PM
  Steam
  meatsale#6439

Forum PM
  Steam
  Zentro#5438

• Ron Paul
  • Stealthy Jenna
  • Chill
  • Cyber
  • MicroEDGE
  • TheguacaMole

• Daxos
  • Drydess
  • Tumbleweed
  • Monsier Kimoo
  • Ethan The Great

• Cheesemaster55
  • thegucciflipflops
  • WALDO
  • Copy_Kirby
  • Jeetlor
  • TF141 Ghost
  • Tronx
  • Exentrik

• Ragref
  • Fraag
  • Ide
  • Hit
  • Kidalex
  • Nobot

• meatsale
  • Kingston
  • *Unknown*
  • italics
  • Alphabite
  • Mishi

• Zentro
  • GreenBay
  • c[_]
  • Xenos109
  • 2many
  • TheSirRolfe
  • War Hero Form The Past
  • Razer
  • quippy

As stated previously, this year teams have been built by using our brand new team building tool. This is to try and create more balance and more competitive seasons overall. With this, we have had to go through and rank players based on multiple factors such as but not limited to; season attendance, match attendance, player statistics from Euro Cup, video evidence from prior cups, and several other means.

As of today, here is a complete list of all of the applicants to this year's cup.
Ranks are from lowest to highest, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, & RED.

NAMERANK
Hawkrooster
Stealthy Jenna
Cyber
Chill
GreenBay
Zentro
meatsale
2many
Daxos
italics
Xenos109
Drydess
c[_]
Cheesemaster55
*Unknown*
MicroEDGE
TheSirRolfe
quippy
Monaco21
Razer

NAMERANK
TF141 Ghost
WALDO
Communism
Sugar
Copy_Kirby
Fedoraman12
blockkiller3
Padillac!
Hillary took an L (Ron Paul)
Alphabite
thegucciflipflops
Jeetlor
Tumbleweed
Kingston
War Hero Form The Past
Ragref
Monsier Kimoo
IceFreeze
Ethan The Great
Raoul Silva

NAMERANK
Kidalex
pepe colada
Kildata
Fraag
Tronx
Mishi
Ide
Hit
TheguacaMole
Thesargent
TKH2000
Salmon
Rebldomakr
Pvt.ROCKO
Brickitect
Exentrik
Nobot
Suzu
Polska

And now that we have our teams sorted, we present to you the Confederations Cup season calendar!
It's a jam-packed schedule ahead of us this year, with double headers nearly every night! With 6 teams, this means we will be having a total of 17 matches, 15 season and 2 finale. The 2 finale games are yet to be announced, but further details will be released early next week. Plenty of opportunities to catch a game, either on the GBFL server or on our live streams.

We've also got some special pre-season matches taking place too, so if you're available over the next 2 days then feel free to hop on and see what you can help with.

These dates and times have all been agreed and confirmed by all of the captains.
If players have any problems with the current schedule, please take it up with your captain who will then escalate it to a commissioner if necessary.

We also have another special event occurring on the coming Sunday. There will have a grand reveal of our brand new stadium monument!
This will take place just before the 1st match on Sunday 16th July at 5:00pm [EDT].

Rules Clarification
There's one final thing to announce also. After much debate and discussion, the commissioners have revised an important rule this year surrounding shooting goals and the goalkeeper's box. Goals will no longer be accepted if the shot originated from inside the SMALL BOX.
To help counter the rule and balance the change, the box dimensions have also been partially tweaked to still allow for close goal skirmishes but still give the keeper a fighting chance.

Rules & Regulations

Underneath is a diagram outlining the change.The blue outline is where the old small box line was.
It has now been scaled down slightly on the sides as shown below. The revised rule to go along with this change is shown underneath.

"Players are not allowed to attempt a shot while the ball is inside the small box, which is determined by any part of the ball being inside this box, whether that be while in the air or on the ground. Doing so will result in a no goal and it becomes the opposing team’s ball by goal kick. Any player who repeatedly shoots in the small box on purpose will receive a yellow card."

If you are still unsure of how to properly play or if you have any questions about the rules, contact WALDO or Jam Jar and we’ll be glad to help!

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 10:25:45 PM by Jam_Jar »

commentator announcement when

Don't rule 3 and 4 contradict rule 5.
I do not know but ya just asking!
I'm a bit late, but by rules do you mean the laws on the rulebook?

I'm a bit late, but by rules do you mean the laws on the rulebook?

I mean the rules in the player selection. Rules 3 and 4 state that 1 red is equal to 2 yellows.
Rule 5 states that 1 red is equal to 1 yellow.

nah 1 red is 2 yellows

nah 1 red is 2 yellows

If you look at selection rule 5 It increased by 1 red player and decreased by 1 yellow player so 1 red=1 yellow.