7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43319 times)

Just added a new hilarious movie.....

Blockland Cribz: Dumpster Man

www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.co m/media/cribz/dumpsterman.html

i like being dumpster man

^RM^ O~O YOU GOTTA HELP ME!! I WAS USING FRAPS I WENT TO RECORD SOMETHING FROM GUNBOUND WC BUT THE GAME FROZE AND I HAD TO RESTART MY COMPUTER BUT WHEN I RESTARTED IT AND WENT ON TO MY USERNAME IT WAS MESSED UP!! I HAD NO DESKTOP ICONS,NO TASKBAR AND AFTER I HIT CTRL+ALT+DELETE THE TOP,WHERE IT SHOWS SHUT DOWN AND STUFF,THOSE WERE ALL SMALL!!!!!!!!!!! AND MY BRO'S USERNAME IS OKAY,SO WHAT HAPPEND!!!!!!

p.s.
how do you get that www.fraps.com to go away on your movies?

Your problem is probably spyware/adware/virus/trojan i had one last Wednesday and wouldn't go away so i had to reboot my whole computer.... anyway I bought the full version.

how do i get rid of spyware and i just downloaded it,is it bad or good,spyware?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 07:38:46 PM by masterlegodude »

never mind :'( my bros said to get rid of fraps and forget about it,so i get rid of it now i have nothing to use that will do good recordings :(

well after alotta messing with the computer, my brother managed to fix my computer by bringing  up a program called computer restore and it said to choose a date for the computer to be restored to and my bro picked, january 4th 2006, and now every thing is okay :) , sure i don't have frpas now but at least i have other stuff now :D

p.s.
sorry if anyone thinks this is triple posting or double posting

oh ^RM^ i did'int notice the movie,the burning boys felix and funkymun1, so i watched it and near the end i liked how it played trans siberian orchastra, wizards in winter :D i like that song just like in one of your other episodes it played it's dare : ), sorry i forget the name of the episode

Thanks for the compliments, and i forget too. lol

VenomAK i went to the shorty shorts homepage and there's no movies button now i can't see old movies,did anything happen when you put in new episodes of shorty shorts?

What kind of movies do you mean, like burning boys or what?

What kind of movies do you mean, like burning boys or what?
no i mean the movie button,when you click it it bring to a page with all kinds of movies you made and put up