Roblox games-worth-your-time thread

Author Topic: Roblox games-worth-your-time thread  (Read 3629 times)

BLF blocks direct links to roblox, so search them yourself.

Poliguns - Fun minimun-inspired FPS/TPS shooter, feels like another game.

Whatever Floats Your Boat - Building/PVP build-a-boat and battle. Fun with friends... if you have.

Noah's Doom Engine - DOOM engine recreated in Roblox. You can test weapons, pickups and kill some enemies, high fidelity to original game.

Sound Volblox - Guitar Hero esque with some more buttons - Easy to extreme difficulty available, ryhtym game.

Armored Patrol - Simple but fun combined arms combat game, 7vs7, conquest game mode, no P2W.

Super Bomb Survival - PVP (optional, recommended) Survival game. Fun, very well done. Has power ups and stuff.

ROSES - Horror (not scary, btw) game with excellent graphics for Roblox, has a narrative (wow).

Before The Dawn - Dead by Daylight inspired game. Hero, Slayer and Victims.

Breaking Point - Mystery "Find who is the murderer" / Survival Game.

Not to be an ass, but couldn't this have just gone in the Roblox thread?

prison life

i once just beat the stuff out of a guard by spamming f took his keycard and broke out

I really enjoy Le Bote even if it's a long grind and sort of luck based

eclipsis is super fun with friends

Armored Patrol - Simple but fun combined arms combat game, 7vs7, conquest game mode, no P2W.

holy stuff i loved playing this a lot when i was in roblox

armored patrol
armored patrol
armored patrol
armored patrol
that's pretty much it

Phantom forces is fun too

Yeah, Armored Patrol and every other Wingman game are the stuff of legends.

Mechacubes is pretty good

Mechacubes - Competently made Bloons TD clone. If you're gonna co-op, do it with friends over some kind of voice chat. Lest you pull your hair out when some 8-year-old sells the tower you spent thousands of coins upgrading to spam laser blasters everywhere.
Pay2Win element: Perks can be used to upgrade towers. They're unlocked with orbs that cost cash (which can be bought in-bulk or earned from completing maps). You can also buy Sandbox, VIP, and Fast Track for Robux.

Framed! - It's The Ship/Assasin meets Guess Who. Overrides character customization for gameplay reasons.
Pay2Win element: x2 chance to become the police or undercover police whose goal is to kill the other agents (when they're caught killing someone, anyways).

Catalog Heaven - Use all (most) of the gear in ROBLOX for free and battle others. If you ever see anybody using Banned gear, call them a pathetic rich-kid for wasting 5001 Robux to break/ruin the game for everyone else.
Pay2Win element: Banned Gear. It's banned for a reason, seriously forget you if you use this.

Theme Park Tycoon - It's Rollercoaster Tycoon. 'Nuff said.
Pay2Win element: Making rides play custom music, increasing the height limit on tracks, and ride operations (chain lift speed, track fiction, etc.).

POLYGUNS - Based on the dead game MINIMUM. Korean-MMO levels of grind but the starting guns are so good it really doesn't matter. Overrides default player customizaion due to custom models.
Pay2Win element: Just straight up buy credits to get weapons/player customization options. 100,000 credits is 4000 robux (around 50$ USD)

Place Roulette - Press your luck, brother.
Pay2Win element: No shekels to lose here (unless you go to a place that has stuff to spend shekels on)!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:08:34 PM by Stick Man »

I would never play roblox