Poll

egg

egg?
0 (0%)
egg
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: deepfrying avatars again  (Read 15883 times)

ah yes, what program could possibly do a complicated task such as jpeging a picture? surely not gimp, right? it has to be some other program
I meant any program.
Gimp is also very touchy with that kind of stuff.
This is 1%

This is 43%

I meant any program.
Gimp is also very touchy with that kind of stuff.
This is 1%

This is 43%
that's a pretty stuffty tutorial then because it's not even giving anyone correct instructions on how to make it look remotely similar to OP's; just a rainbow picture of ass you cooked up because you're salty

someone deepfry this

this one is EXTWA CWISPY

that's a pretty stuffty tutorial then because it's not even giving anyone correct instructions on how to make it look remotely similar to OP's; just a rainbow picture of ass you cooked up because you're salty
Well, if you really wanted to..

Resize the supernovas to fit only the eyes (use radius)

I'm using red

Use gimp so it has extra stuffty quality

Drag it up to something low but not very low

Be wary that most deepfries consist of multiple filters. Use alot of them.
It should end up looking something like this. Use different filters every time.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:46:29 AM by Verification »

Unova you're not exposing anybody or whatever you're attempting to do if nobody cares about what you have to say

I think what the OP is doing is great and you don't have to attempt to discredit him if you feel what he's doing is ruining the avatars
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 08:43:40 AM by Nal »

Unova you're not exposing anybody if nobody cares about what you have to say

I think what the OP is doing is great and you don't have to attempt to discredit him
OP can't even bother to change them to PNG format for you. He's a lazy forget.

Don't get wrong, Unova is an idiot, but he's not entirely wrong in his point.

OP has created possibly the single stupidest thread to exist in the last month. Completely and utterly pointless. The only way this could be justified is if it this is some kind of mega parody of the forums as a whole and how they've changed, and if that's the case then I salute the OP for being a sly, witty dog.

Honestly, can you just lock this please? Nothing will bring back the AoT forums, and Off Topic doesn't want your spam stuff.

itt: unova and mcjob havent understood to put their layer of irony on yet and are now yelling at me