deepfrying avatars again

Poll

egg

egg?
0 (0%)
egg
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: deepfrying avatars again  (Read 16026 times)

No one thought your party thread was funny either, higher one.

here's some advice, unova, if you want to argue properly on a thread then try to make a proper argument that doesn't involve in lazy ad hominem and whining "you're not funny either" shtick

No one thought your party thread was funny either, higher one.
what the forget are you talking about? my sisters party? that wasn't supposed to be a funny thread at all. do you really have nothing else to reason back with?

I'm... not seeing a majority in your favor here. You should reflect on the situation before you continue posting in this thread.
Ok. Most of the forums are not posting in this thread, the people who are posting in it are the usual bunch, not including INH and a few others.

There's a certain quality level of "deep fried" that isn't gotten from what OP is doing.
Here is one of the "better" deep fried memes

Heres one that's worse, jpegged to stuff where everything is almost undistinguishable.

Here, I cant even tell what this is because of the flare usage and jpeg.

Hell, there are some even worse than that.

What even is this?

a deep fry is a deep fry
now shut the forget up

hey buddy can you back up and still explain to me why you brought up my sisters party? or are you going to keep critiquing whats funny like some chef?

There's a certain quality level of "deep fried" that isn't gotten from what OP is doing.

Ah yes, the martyr of meme quality. You're doing us all a favor, I'm sure, but you should really take this to drama.

hey buddy can you back up and still explain to me why you brought up my sisters party? or are you going to keep critiquing whats funny like some chef?
Everyone knew your sisters party thread was a jokepost/stuffpost for attention.
Ah yes, the martyr of meme quality. You're doing us all a favor, I'm sure, but you should really take this to drama.
What quality, mostly one color images with a faint flare in them. Such a good avatar.

holy loving stuff how is verification still not banned
what the forget

Everyone knew your sisters party thread was a jokepost/stuffpost for attention.
how does that make it a joke? i understand if you want to call it a stuffpost. but why was my sisters party thread funny/unfunny? what was the joke in my sister's party thread?

What quality, mostly one color images with a faint flare in them. Such a good avatar.

You should think really hard about what you expect the outcome of this argument to be, and what the goal was when you started this charade. Let's be realistic here, you're not going to get a handwritten apology from OP for not making a meme "Good enough" for you, you're just going to keep making a fool of yourself by not conceding and continuing to argue this asinine point. The best move is to stop posting here and let it be.

You completely misunderstood the point of the post starting this mess and trivialized it so that it looks like a complete tard. Good job.

You completely misunderstood the point of the post starting this mess and trivialized it so that it looks like a complete tard. Good job.

Am I wrong?