deepfrying avatars again

Poll

egg

egg?
0 (0%)
egg
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: deepfrying avatars again  (Read 16080 times)

I was not complaining about you doing them, I was complaing because you put the flares everywhere at random and then just jpegged them. That isn't a good deepfry, and it's really simple to do, as i've said in this thread before.

and yet there are way more people asking him to fry their avatars than there are asking you lmao

You're ruining the avatars i've made for you by blatantly degrading quality for them. I've spent precious time out of my life for stuff like this? I mean, how is this even funny at this point?  If everyone, and I mean everyone has a stuffty gimp supernova deepfry on their avatar it isn't funny. You're overdoing it. You only recently learned about this meme because I made the redrawing avatars thread, and it makes me especially angry that people are not happy with their current avatars that i've gave them and makes me feel like I did something wrong while making them.

ohhhh,. ...     boo ..... hooooo :((
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 09:32:22 AM by Zloff »

OP can't even bother to change them to PNG format for you. He's a lazy forget.
you're being a rooster because he's doing what you're doing; not only that, the tutorial you're posting in parts is pretty lazy and still doesn't replicate op's supposedly simple method of doing it

unova is so handicapped to the point it makes me laugh now

itt: unova and mcjob havent understood to put their layer of irony on yet and are now yelling at me
There's a big loving difference between smart, comedic irony and just being mentally challenged.

By admitting that this is all just one big stupid joke, aren't you also admitting this thread is basically pointless? You're not sharing anything actually useful that people will use, there's no smart discussion, there's nothing of any value here.

this used to be mechanics avatar

what the forget happened to this thread now

also you're not even doing deep-fried stuff anymore you're just making 1% compressed garbage...

and yet there are way more people are asking him to fry their avatars than there are asking you lmao
My thread isn't even for deepfrys. I just included it as a silly joke. Get off your damn high horse.
This is a stuffty, low effort "meme" and could have just been started as an avatar fad like it usually is. it makes me think you're all a bunch of people from the terraria steam discussions who think that this """"joke"""" is funny, kind of like the kids at school who still think bottle flipping and whatarethose are still funny to say years after they officially died. All he's doing is adding flares, adding a bit of filters like noise, and then massively compressing them. Earlier I thought it was kind of a funny joke, a silly one. This thread here killed it.

he edited all the whiny parts out
You're a loving handicap.

decided to go back to how i used to do it

My thread isn't even for deepfrys. I just included it as a silly joke. Get off your damn high horse.
This is a stuffty, low effort "meme" and could have just been started as an avatar fad like it usually is. it makes me think you're all a bunch of people from the terraria steam discussions who think that this """"joke"""" is funny, kind of like the kids at school who still think bottle flipping and whatarethose are still funny to say years after they officially died. All he's doing is adding flares, adding a bit of filters like noise, and then massively compressing them. Earlier I thought it was kind of a funny joke, a silly one. This thread here killed it.
you know as far as I'm concerned, he at least doing something. there is not a correct way to """deep fry""" avatars and he actually is still doing it for people. alot of people seem to like his stuff even if it's not high quality.

just honestly forget off this isn't your business. remember you said "humor is subjective" starfish.

I don't say this often but pure autism

you know as far as I'm concerned, he at least doing something. there is not a correct way to """deep fry""" avatars and he actually is still doing it for people. alot of people seem to like his stuff even if it's not high quality.

just honestly forget off this isn't your business. remember you said "humor is subjective" starfish.
It doesn't have to be high quality - it just has to be coherent.

Most of these turn out as either static noise with vague flares on them, or the original thing with a different color compressed to like 10% with a lens flare.
I don't say this often but pure autism
-_-