deepfrying avatars again

Poll

egg

egg?
0 (0%)
egg
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: deepfrying avatars again  (Read 16023 times)

there is not a correct way to """deep fry""" avatars

i'm not defending unova but are you actually saying it's difficult to find a correctly done "deep fried" image

when you hear someoen talk stuff about you

My thread isn't even for deepfrys. I just included it as a silly joke. Get off your damn high horse.
This is a stuffty, low effort "meme" and could have just been started as an avatar fad like it usually is. it makes me think you're all a bunch of people from the terraria steam discussions who think that this """"joke"""" is funny, kind of like the kids at school who still think bottle flipping and whatarethose are still funny to say years after they officially died. All he's doing is adding flares, adding a bit of filters like noise, and then massively compressing them. Earlier I thought it was kind of a funny joke, a silly one. This thread here killed it.
Hey Unova since when did you become an starfish? I know you were a idiot back then but now you're practically Grimlock if he was younger and a complete spaz.

i need more customers
unova is ruining my buisness
goddamnit

i'm not defending unova but are you actually saying it's difficult to find a correctly done "deep fried" image
what i was saying is there is no exact way you should "deep fry" a image. i was telling that you unova because he personally thinks that he has some loving copyright over how he owns the joke.

It doesn't have to be high quality - it just has to be coherent.

Most of these turn out as either static noise with vague flares on them, or the original thing with a different color compressed to like 10% with a lens flare.
no it does not

you don't own anything, you can't tell others how to make things, and in your own words:
humor is subjective.
while i can't speak for the whole forum i think many agree when i say to you unova, please forget off.

Hey Unova since when did you become a starfish? I know you were a idiot back then but now your practically Grimlock if he was younger and a complete spaz.
You know, there's a point of incoherence and general unintelligible insults that I get everywhere that I still make sense out of. Most of these are either to try to get me to forget off so they can enjoy their thread without someone rebelling against it, understandable, and some of these, likes yours, are complete laziness wrapped into a single post.

I was fine with it until SubDaWoofer himself gave me a snarky irrelevant PM. If he had not have sent me said snarky, unrelated message than I would have continued minorly annoyed but not pissed.

kind of like the kids at school who still think bottle flipping and whatarethose are still funny to say years after they officially died.

Humor is subjective... you sound loving stupid calling someone else's sense of humor handicapped.

Practice what you preach, smart one

since when did a simple goddamn level of irony meme thread become unova and the entire fourms having a slap fight

Practice what you preach, smart one
Do you find it funny? Do the rest of these people find it funny?
When a general majority agrees something is not funny, then the majority agrees it's not funny. I'm not saying your a friend for liking bottle flipping and whatarethose after 3~ years, but there's a point where it becomes awkward, and mostly unfunny to most people.

irony meme thread

change that to "amateur image designer just makes a bunch of avatars turn into a hot messy pile of garbage that you can't even see and claim it's deep fried" thread

When a general majority agrees something is not funny, then the majority agrees it's not funny.

except the thing is the majority likes this thread, otherwise they wouldn't constantly asked for deep fried images...

Do you find it funny? Do the rest of these people find it funny?
When a general majority agrees something is not funny, then the majority agrees it's not funny. I'm not saying your a friend for liking bottle flipping and whatarethose after 3~ years, but there's a point where it becomes awkward, and mostly unfunny to most people.
i think everyone here has that general logic that if the majority of people find it unfunny, then its not funny.

why don't you click on the
humor is subjective.
quote. it looked like when you made a joke more then a majority of the people were telling you it was unfunny.

i think everyone here has that general logic that if the majority of people find it unfunny, then its not funny.

why don't you click on the "humor is subjective" quote. it looked like when you made a joke more then a majority of the people were telling you it was unfunny.
No one thought your party thread was funny either, higher one.

When a general majority agrees something is not funny, then the majority agrees it's not funny.

I'm... not seeing a majority in your favor here. You should reflect on the situation before you continue posting in this thread.

No one thought your party thread was funny either, higher one.

This is both unnecessary and a statement on why you're in the wrong here. What are you doing?