Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 232264 times)

i must make the first Block Party weapon pack. thats my one and only life goal
someone just make a joke weapon when it releases so he has no life goal

Sadly, no.

Creating a Mac-Build in Unity requires a Mac with Unity installed and the project loaded.

No-one in the team has a Mac... :(
This doesn't work the same way for Linux does it?
A Linux build should be real easy.

I love the first character design, this whole project seems really awesome.

i must make the first Block Party weapon pack. thats my one and only life goal
make the first Block Party vehicle pack also pls

I wonder what vehicles would be in Block Party.. anyone got ideas? HD Jeep? Variants of HD default vehicles?

I wonder what vehicles would be in Block Party.. anyone got ideas? HD Jeep? Variants of HD default vehicles?
Vehicles made of bricks.
I thought that was the whole point of detaching builds and making them physics objects.

If we're gonna do modeled vehicles too, I think we should avoid the defaults of BL.
If we want a multi-seat car with an open roof, we could have a buggy instead.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:38:31 PM by /dev/sr0 »

and for the tank
we could have this instead

We could have that too, but...

Sometimes you need a non-armor-plated vehicle to just ride around in.

It'll be a while before we get to vehicles, but we could use more ideas for what kinds to include. For sure one of each possible type: wheeled, flying, physics, boat, helicopter, etc.

Imo it's more important to include parts like wheels or propellers that can be used to make vehicles out of bricks.

This has been public knowledge for almost a year and I've known nothing of it? I am beyond excited for this, and Ghost of all people is developing it.

Two games I'm looking forward to:
- Death Stranding
- This

Imo it's more important to include parts like wheels or propellers that can be used to make vehicles out of bricks.
I'm still planning on including parts like that for buildable vehicles, although we should also have default vehicles as well.

This has been public knowledge for almost a year and I've known nothing of it? I am beyond excited for this, and Ghost of all people is developing it.

Two games I'm looking forward to:
- Death Stranding
- This
Glad to hear =)

We're discussing the inventory system over on Discord, and I was hoping to get more feedback on how it should be handled. I was thinking items and bricks could be stored within the same inventory hotbar. However, quite a few people are against that idea because it would seem too cluttered and disorganized (Blockland uses two separate inventories for them). Although with this new engine and with the possibility of dual-wielding, there's so much more that's possible - i.e., wielding a weapon while building.

What do y'all think? This is what it looks like so far, but is still subject to change (usually, only the hotbar at the bottom is visible, until you toggle viewing all inventory windows):

it looks a little unnecessary

it looks a little unnecessary
come to think of it, the inventory actually is a bit too big.

you should definitely separate items and bricks from each other. in the future if people create brick and tool mods for building it'll be hard to build when you have 6 tools in your hotbar and only 4 bricks for building. just separate them like blockland does