japan should be killed

Author Topic: japan should be killed  (Read 7328 times)

はい、確かに
why are you using 確かに with はい? I mean, it's a bit weird for me, just because it seems overly formal/doesn't really make sense/sentence flow is off, and seems like a stuff translation.. This forum is a lot more laid back so you could say like おまい 穂ヌト かい? (check with Akio first because he's the second resident jap who knows more)

ot: the firebombings of Tokyo and the two nuclear bombs wasn't enough AND the 2011 tsunami weren't enough?? at that point you should go on a genocide crusade against all of them

pretty sure he just used google translate

Nope. Japan is pretty good as is.

why are you using 確かに with はい? I mean, it's a bit weird for me, just because it seems overly formal/doesn't really make sense/sentence flow is off, and seems like a stuff translation.. This forum is a lot more laid back so you could say like おまい 穂ヌト かい? (check with Akio first because he's the second resident jap who knows more)

ot: the firebombings of Tokyo and the two nuclear bombs wasn't enough AND the 2011 tsunami weren't enough?? at that point you should go on a genocide crusade against all of them
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeb

[img width=200 ]http://i.imgur.com/8C5fUWc.jpg[/img]
delete this

yea i did cus i'm not a
The worst part about partly knowing japanese is watching through the old teen titans episodes and hearing random shut during the japanese intros.

Torin should be killed

/discuss

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeb
sry im half jap and in glorious rising sun land
yea i did cus i'm not a
wow gr8 I thought you were cool :(

glorious rising sun land

the only thing rising is the Self Delete rate