Author Topic: OffGreenStum?  (Read 4224 times)

do you have a gmail account and if not why not it is an awesome email and you can make webpages that way. if so what are the first 3 letters

I'm just going to stay with my email i use it for games that you have to sign up for and crap.

your lose

i wish google would pay me for advertisin then i would be rich

You guys are just jelouse you dont get admin. If your admin, you can do anything you want. you can f8 in your own server and you wouldnt care.

We aren't complaining about admin, you moron.

You guys are just jelouse you dont get admin. If your admin, you can do anything you want. you can f8 in your own server and you wouldnt care.
With great power comes great responsibility.

You guys are just jelouse you dont get admin. If your admin, you can do anything you want. you can f8 in your own server and you wouldn't care.
I have my own server which I can F8 also, With super admin powers, its not that I'm jealous its just a little messed up that he does this.

you have to understand he is pissed cus someone was admin and he was winning at a tdm or dm. so the admin is pissed and bans him that is why he is annoyed

I like banning people! :D
Also, HOLY stuff NO loving WAY!!!! You live in Louisiana? For I do, too!

2 Reasons I think he is mercenary:

1. He was control hungry bastard, like mercenary. ( When I was made admin for winning 5 v 1 in a tournament, he flipped out and said ONLY I CAN MAKE PEOPLE ADMIN!)

2. Me and Mercenary used to hate each other, and I have never even seen this guy and he's like well if it isn't Dr Bling, like he knows who I am... and doesn't like me.

nvm i didnt look at the profile

edited for existance

OMG dr bling i was mad because neo didn't tell me he did i got mad about that because the last time someone did that on my server was messed up so im just protective about it and i dont really no who made that 5 v1 crap i want to know.

And after about 1 min i cooled down and i was thanking you about your mods then you left?

He double posts like mercenary too!

mercanary double posts? when let me see his last posts

Lulzy attempt to hide that your mercenary.