Author Topic: Jojo's bizarre adventure: Eyes of Heaven  (Read 3508 times)

You know, whenever im in a mood to just have fun, i just play a video game. Just like everyone else. However the only genre of games thats right up My alley is Fighting games, as theyre very easy to pick up and play.
Except for Rumble Roses that stuff is loving impossible.

However, my all time favorite 3D fighter is

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven!

If anyone here knows about JJBA, call me a weeb all you want because i dont care. I loving love this franchise.

As for people who dont know about JJBA:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure tells the story of the Joestar family, a family whose various members discover they are destined to take down supernatural foes using unique powers that they possess. The manga is split up into 8 unique parts, each following the story of one member of the Joestar family, who inevitably has a name that can be abbreviated to the titular "JoJo". The first six parts of the series take place within a single continuity, while parts 7 and 8 take place in an alternate continuity.

-Wikipedia

So upon starting the game, it may look like an RPG to you. However, if youre curious and like to explore in games, youll eventually discover:

The game is actually a 3D fighter! It just has some RPG segments inbetween levels to pad things out.

Also, if the game looks anything like Power Stone, thats probably because it should.

The gameplay is very traditional, you can walk, jump, attack the enemies, the usual. However, you can also use powers and stands from the anime!

Stands arent given by grabbing a power up, its actually a main key element to the gameplay!

So yeah, i have my own personal favorite 3d fighter. Any questions?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:08:53 PM by TheABELBOTO »

this game is super fun and i would definitely recommend

i've been watching jojo recently
i'm onto diamond is unbreakable now

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:08:38 AM by Electrk. »

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:08:50 AM by Electrk. »

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:08:45 AM by Electrk. »

that was really sad and you should feel really sad because of it

how do i delete posts

sry im new
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 12:09:00 AM by Electrk. »

PC release when :panda:
same goes for all star battle

PC release when :panda:
same goes for all star battle
never because bandai namco only brings dragon ballz and naruto stuff to PC.

Can Crazy Diamond fix my ability to form meaningful relationships?

i liked all star battle better but eoh has better fan service