Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 166011 times)

Anyone remember 2D/Mr. Mulch? We were good friends, I remember watching him build the L4B Hotel.

Hi fellas this is Cblock360. It's been a really long time since I played this game. How's everyone been? Is there anything new since I left?

Anyone remember 2D/Mr. Mulch? We were good friends, I remember watching him build the L4B Hotel.
yeah i remember him, he was a really chill dude.

hi i guess.
ive stuck around the game since 2013, but joined the forums in early 2015

oh yeah, I remember seeing your cancer comments on RTB a bunch

technically i'm an old user cause i've been playing the demo since 2009 and got the game in December of 2016

oh yeah, I remember seeing your cancer comments on RTB a bunch
I was 7 years old at the time anyways.

technically i'm an old user cause i've been playing the demo since 2009 and got the game in December of 2016
what took ya so long? lol

I hate thinking about how long I've played this game because it makes me realize that I'll be here as long as this game/forum exists, and that could be a long time.

Also, thanks to OP for making this thread. My heart grew a couple sizes bigger seeing lots of '09-'13 players
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:26:57 PM by Alteration »

I hate thinking about how long I've played this game because it makes me realize that I'll be here as long as this game/forum exists, and that could be a long time.

Also, thanks to OP for making this thread. My heart grew a couple sizes bigger seeing lots of '09-'13 players
hahhaah yeah i really miss all these people holy stuff

god i still wish i was old enough to join the community while it was flourishing

dont forget if you're still new to this thread, go resurrect some other old cunts. there's a few i can think of but i don't have their deets.

bump because this topic never dies

Why am I still here? is this the real life?