older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168933 times)

Do I count? I joined in 2012 like 6 days before V21 dropped. I got a 5 digit BL_ID and it's in the 30000's.

ID 1011 here, doubt anybody here will remember me since I barely participated on the forums, changed my name often and played only with my friends basically exclusively. I think the name I stuck with the longest back then was Kazza? I recognize a few names from even way back in '05 when I was a young lurker. At any rate I just wanted to see if the game has changed at all. Looks like it's about as dead as dead gets. Oh well.

:cookie: :cookieMonster: Christ I forgot all about these stupid emoticons.

what's the highest BL_ID one could have originally owned to still be considered an "older blockland user"

what's the highest BL_ID one could have originally owned to still be considered an "older blockland user"

I think the key being at least 6 years old can be considered an "older blockland user"

Does my 3426 ID count as old?

"edgy"
finally i can see what your jpeg of an avatar is
all this time it looked like an brown ogre thing with white eyebrows

Older user check-in? I've been playing blockland since v19, and a whole lot has changed for sure!

i would change the name to simply "blockland user check-in" but the topic is so old now and there's enough comments mentioning it i may as well not. also when i made this topic i did intend to see if there were older users (v14 and lower) lurking.

Bought this game 8 years ago, damn.

Time flies, I haven't really realized how long I have had this game. My oldest save is dated September 2009, and I remember V13 coming out not that long after purchasing the game.
My BLID is 16254 and I remember instantly getting perma-banned from servers as soon as I joined for being a noob, and now I'm posting in the check-in for old Blockland users :P

I did some video about Setro where I read his dumb poem in a Sonic voice. That was fun. Also forgeted with people when I played some DarkRP knock off I think? Anyway, in college now woah.

Checking in for my brother.
Name: Bites
ID 1198.