older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162107 times)

old timer blockland player that committed Self Delete. he was a pretty genuine dude.

oh, that's terrible.

rest in peace to them. i hope their family is doing okay.

helloo, i'm cysero
it's been a few years since i basically quit.  kinda grew away after i stopped hosting; became interested with other things.

guess i got a little nostalgic, and wanted to see what the goings-on are, and who's still around.

and wanted to see what the goings-on are, and who's still around.

you're going to be sorely disappointed then

hey howdy hey fellas
it’s been a hot minute since i was active on these forums and the actual game. I wonder who actually remembers me?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:47:00 AM by xbox 360 fan »

I'm old I guess...
You're still premature, go back into the womb.

Hey, I used to have one friend specifically when I was younger. I was around 8 and he was 18, and his BL username was ALLON. I remember we became friends when my name was "DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!" or something like that (please remember, I was 8). Whenever I would go on his server, I'd probably have a new name and I'd always say something like, "Hey ALLON, it's me, DIEEEE!!!!!" If anyone knew this guy, or if you are this guy, it'd be incredible to talk to him again. I think his BL ID may be 21419, but I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:16:25 PM by BorkTheCaveman »

I remember someone with the name of "leon kennedy" from around 2007-2009 era. somewhere in there, i don't remember his BLID (2,xxx or so i believe) but we used to hang out a lot

I remember someone with the name of "leon kennedy" from around 2007-2009 era. somewhere in there, i don't remember his BLID (2,xxx or so i believe) but we used to hang out a lot
a player by the name of Leon S. Kennedy #2 currently moderates Tuevon's server, just saw him yesterday. Probably the same person.

I'm not much of an honorable mention here, but do I still have a chance?

aw stuff, I did post in this thread awhile ago but I just realized that I'm not in the list.
I'm Gamefandan and I am still here kinda

aw stuff, I did post in this thread awhile ago but I just realized that I'm not in the list.
I'm Gamefandan and I am still here kinda
oh i didnt know that was you. i was wondering where that skeleton guy went to

That bingo here (5075.) Used to play this game every day along with Sirlancelot and Speedy onion. So many good memories. Its a shame the game has seemed to just die off :/ Good to see a few familiar faces around here.

do i qualify
my key is in the 17k range