older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162082 times)

Indeed, this is a very noble cause and quite the nostalgia trip reading that list!

As for how I'm doing, well I'm surviving, so that's a good start. I've been out of college for three years and still trying to decide what exactly I want to do with my life.

In any case, I do miss the people I remember, though I didn't interact with too many. Jeez, the people I knew back then are grown adults now, just like me.

I dunno if this will incentivize me to get back into BL that much, but it sure does feel nice to reminisce and reflect.

Indeed, this is a very noble cause and quite the nostalgia trip reading that list!

As for how I'm doing, well I'm surviving, so that's a good start. I've been out of college for three years and still trying to decide what exactly I want to do with my life.

In any case, I do miss the people I remember, though I didn't interact with too many. Jeez, the people I knew back then are grown adults now, just like me.

I dunno if this will incentivize me to get back into BL that much, but it sure does feel nice to reminisce and reflect.
all relatable, most of the people that I knew from 06-12 don't play anymore but I still see people that I was never friends with playing around today.

If you do want to get back into Blockland, there's a content creation Discord that could bring you up to speed on all the hip, trending, and must have add-ons, as well as all the cool and fancy ways to create add-ons, like using DLLs or mounted bots to workaround the various limitations of Blockland and the Torque Game Engine
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:50:20 PM by Masterlegodude »

Damn, it has been a while. Checking in here, got the game when I was 8? Not exactly sure on the dates there it's been so long. Well, I'm 18 now, going to college, I don't really play the game much anymore. Mainly, I suppose, just because I can't seem to get back into it. Everything seems so different from what it was the last time I played regularly (2012-2014/15?)
Good nostalgia thread here.

Wow, this topic was created on my birthday last year and I didn't find it until today.

I actually loaded up Blockland for the first time in a long time recently, crashed when I tried to start a single player game, and then yesterday I decided to just disable all non-default add-ons and enable only a few of them, just so I could relive the nostalgia of some of my old projects (none of which ever came to completion.)

I haven't read through the whole topic since it's 70 pages, but if anyone who's posted recognizes me, hiiiiii! And to those who don't . . . well, I hope we can become good friends anyway, even though I hardly ever go into others' servers.

So I guess I'll just check in.

-Slezak (BL_ID: 264)

holy--
264?
man, like I said earlier, i'm too new to really appreciate all this. it's like i'm walking through a museum with no knowledge of what it is about.

welcome back, though!

edit: read original post,
sorry if this is a touchy topic, but who is HPRC?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 10:20:30 PM by Superfun909 »

I spent 10 minutes in meditation and all I felt was anger

sorry if this is a touchy topic, but who is HPRC?
old timer blockland player that committed Self Delete. he was a pretty genuine dude.

damn, this thread's a year old in about a month

damn, this thread's a year old in about a month
i cant believe its been that long, seems like yesterday i started this thread, expected it to die in a week, at most.

Haven't been on in a while, but I got a laptop, so now I'm baaaaaaaaaack~

its a shame I couldn't find my old user on here
it would have been nice if I could have kept it
its really loving stupid that people assume Im new to the game because of a high ID number

its really loving stupid that people assume Im new to the game because of a high ID number
no it isn't lol

Hey guys. I'm new to the Youtube rap game here. Any advice from youtuber rapper oldies?