Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162087 times)

:iceCream: New Page :iceCream:

Checking in.

TicTac is still alive, we're buds.

Hello, checking in.
Damn, I wanted to be the lowest ID in the thread.
Can't win everything I guess. :P

Damn, I wanted to be the lowest ID in the thread.
Can't win everything I guess. :P
the first server i ever joined banned me for having a 9k id
how the times change

I remember when the dreaded 10k ID's started showing up.

I was thinking more along the auctioning and whatnot and guessing who would get 10k

ban them!!! those forgetERS

rip yuki's guns. we shot people.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 05:22:44 AM by Ronin »

Snot, stop making old people post against their will :(
he messaged me saying he emailed lots of veterans to post here :]

edit: damn this thread is a goldmine
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:51:23 AM by JumboMuffin »

truth be told my resurrection capability are far outclassed by those of snot.

Mike checking in. Some of you may remember my many great builds, like butt2mouf.  :cookieMonster: Anyways, if any of you do remember me, let me know. Started playing blockland over a decade ago. Bought retail the second day of release, id 299 lol. Had some great memories, met some great people. Sumz, Storeclerk, Ronin, Barnabas, Adio, Otis, Flyguy, Snot, Hamburger, and sooo many others. Good times.

Anyways, I'm not as fat anymore. Lost about 80lbs. I've been married for almost 4 years and just bought my first home. I work for an architecture firm in Michigan. And I still suck at grammar and typing.

It's cool the see what you guys are up to :D

Edit: also thanks ronin
edit edit: holy stuff, reading through this thread. Lalam, MLD, all the old friends  :panda: hope you guys are doing well
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:16:37 AM by Panterra8905 »

Mike checking in. Some of you may remember my many great builds, like butt2mouf.  :cookieMonster: Anyways, if any of you do remember me, let me know. Started playing blockland over a decade ago. Bought retail the second day of release, id 299 lol. Had some great memories, met some great people. Sumz, Storeclerk, Ronin, Barnabas, Adio, Otis, Flyguy, Snot, Hamburger, and sooo many others. Good times.

Anyways, I'm not as fat anymore. Lost about 80lbs. I've been married for almost 4 years and just bought my first home. I work for an architecture firm in Michigan. And I still suck at grammar and typing.

It's cool the see what you guys are up to :D

Edit: also thanks ronin
edit edit: holy stuff, reading through this thread. Lalam, MLD, all the old friends  :panda: hope you guys are doing well

don't touch the mall, let the mall touch you

Oh hey, i remember you :D

I've been doing pretty alright, and congrats on the marriage and being a home owner

Oh hey, i remember you :D

I've been doing pretty alright, and congrats on the marriage and being a home owner
Thank you :D