older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168924 times)

why the hell don't I know about snot despite being here for 10 years, I always thought he was just a forum lurker

why the hell don't I know about snot despite being here for 10 years, I always thought he was just a forum lurker
All you need to know about Snot is in this post right here
SNOT! :D

Are you still updating the list?
            Its just that ive been here since 2009 but Im not on the list

wtf conan

Snot is the 4D chess master of the blf, he simultaneously lurks and directs the course of this community.

we hope he is benevolent.

imposter

i'm an 8k on my original id

Are you still updating the list?
            Its just that ive been here since 2009 but Im not on the list
"March 12, 2012"

bruh Mr. Bill I think we had a hot tub party behind my house in BL once

More than likely, it's been at least a year since I last played for a consistent period on here. Last time that happened I was hosting the Batarmuty large scale TDM.

Insert five photos of the eye candy...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 07:16:34 PM by Mr. Bill »

dang i think i actually remember playing on that a lil

is nice

Can I be on the list?

heya

been on bl since 2009, forum since 2010. Used to check on here and get on the forums literally every single day, as evidenced by a post per day of 1.6 even though i've posted like 10 times in the last 4 years lol. Weirdly enough i still recognize people from back then today, with the same names and profile pics and recognize people in-game too.

Blocklanders are one family, a family which is more toxic then chernobyl a day after the accident happened yet it's amazing to see how close people are. This game and this forum have molded me into the person who i am today from childhood. Who knew a forum about legos could make such an impact lol.