older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 167790 times)

top 3 discords are probably gonna be queebas, b4v21, and anodyne
this is based off of opinion and user amount and activity

no.

your best bet would be the blockland modding discord. but even most people aren't on there cause everyone's sort of spread out in their own little friend groups

I'm in these discords, they're nice but they are really bad picks for a centralized BL discord considering all the biases of the moderators in each one. Blockland Content Creators is the best BL-related discord since it's strictly for BL content and very civil.

I'm in these discords, they're nice but they are really bad picks for a centralized BL discord considering all the biases of the moderators in each one. Blockland Content Creators is the best BL-related discord since it's strictly for BL content and very civil.
Link?

Link?
https://discord.gg/r6ERkqy

also B4v21 is a discord specifically about older versions of blockland, not v21. if you're interested in older versions anyway then https://discord.gg/Sf4MRjS
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 03:47:37 PM by K3k0m@n »

blcc is great
anodyne's a lot more crude but it's relatively chill and has a lot of people in it

no.

your best bet would be the blockland modding discord. but even most people aren't on there cause everyone's sort of spread out in their own little friend groups
we've been attracting everyone in, at the very least they lurk if not post. you can find probably over half the active playing community and at least a quarter of the people on the forums in there.

I miss Lalam24
same. he messaged me on facebook awhile ago, wonder how he's doing :O

ninja:i am hallucinating no such message exists

Is there a discord people usually use to chat, anyway?

Is there a discord people usually use to chat, anyway?
Yes sir, in fact you will find an invite to the most active BL discord on this very page

Yes sir, in fact you will find an invite to the most active BL discord on this very page

Oh, neato. Didn't realise that was the most active :)

Whoa it's Kniaz

I still lurk! Sometimes I'll pop in and check the gallery, or add-ons to see what cool stuff the community has done. And occasionally, I boot the game up to see what servers are trending!

Still suffering that Australian internet, so I doubt I'll ever have a totally seamless online experience.

Still, been playing since v0002, and Blockland is well engrained into my teens!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:08:45 AM by Kniaz »

original id somewhere in 22k ish
i think playing for 7 ish years is a long time