older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162080 times)

still playing this game after nearly 10 years

stuff when did I get this game

2008?

stuff when did I get this game

2008?
Sounds about right. You're ID is less than 100 under the original account my brothers and I used to share, and I'm almost certain we bought it in 2008.

Do you remember that zombie mod for v0002 from way back in the day? Somehow one of my earliest memories of Blockland was trying to get into a server for that mod and being absolutely bewildered at the sight of the server list because I was a dumb kid and never saw one before or knew how it worked. Have no idea how the hell I wound up running that mod though since I certainly would have been too clueless to install it myself, and I don't think my older brother even knew what Blockland was at that point. Did it come bundled with the download of v0002 at one point or something?
zombase? i had given a (probably the only) copy that I had to sephiroth some years back, it should be on his site if it's still up. it didnt come with bl, though to start with I thought plo koon made the mod, but I think rotondo made it

sephiroth took the only copy of a gm to his grave
that damn bastard

sephiroth took the only copy of a gm to his grave
that damn bastard
Does that mean sephiroth is playing blockland in hell?

Anyone remember:

Eventing Contests
Renderman Hunts
Trying out Physics
Pool Parties, the ones better than i made.
Mr. LoL's Theatre
Any Mr.L server
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:26:17 PM by Master Matthew² »

zombase? i had given a (probably the only) copy that I had to sephiroth some years back, it should be on his site if it's still up. it didnt come with bl, though to start with I thought plo koon made the mod, but I think rotondo made it
Might have been it even though the name doesn't ring a bell (I think I only tried it once or twice though, so that's not surprising). I think I remember it having NPC civilians that you had to protect from the zombies or something like that.

I'd be interested to get my hands on this.

Anyone remember:

Eventing Contests
Renderman Hunts
Trying out Physics
Pool Parties, the ones better than i made.
Mr. LoL's Theatre
Any Mr.L server
All except the last one.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 11:40:41 PM by Platypi »

I only joined in 2016, but there's still a faint sense of nostalgia, seeing how much the game has changed, and seeing the older users.

Hello

I don't exactly remember what year I got Blockland on, but I think it's 2009

OP NEEDS to update the list..

Hello

I don't exactly remember what year I got Blockland on, but I think it's 2009
38k is late 2012.

OP NEEDS to update the list..
Blockland will die again if he doesn't

Yo. Not well known but I occasionally hosted RPs and stuff back in the day.

"How do I fix the poopy search system"

-10-year-old me's first forum post