older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162149 times)

Just checked an old external hard drive and I've got two zips named "TBM2ZIP" and "dtb_alpha" dated June 6th, 2007; would either of those be what you're looking for?
it might be. I was thinking of the old one that had the "lego evolution" background. I haven't seen it in a very long time, but I'll check those out if ya got them.

not true. if you're 1k or over you're a noob
I remember like it was yesterday, often banned for being a "4 digit BL-ID noob"  :cookieMonster:

I dug up some old pix and a few videos some of you may remember, I apologize in advance for the quality.

It's good to see so many of you are still around~  :iceCream:

There i am, Gary!

I don't even remember ever having that {DM} tag, i don't even know what that is

I think after being around for almost 10 years now, one could consider me as an older user.

holy stuff it's when the infamous church of satan was being built

Edit: just noticed HPRC, rip
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 12:51:05 PM by Figure »

i got my old profile picture back up & running

remember when you somehow got a hold of all of my account back from poiuyt? that was forgeted.

There i am, Gary!

I don't even remember ever having that {DM} tag, i don't even know what that is
Deadly Mercenaries. Trigun's clan.

wow now i know who you are

Deadly Mercenaries. Trigun's clan.
Oh yeah, i actually thought that it might of had something to do with Trigun since i used to play with him occasionally back then

Whatever happened to Trigun?

the nostalgia in that one gif is astounding

Oh yeah, i actually thought that it might of had something to do with Trigun since i used to play with him occasionally back then

does irl stuff for the most part now. sometimes can spot him at night, PST, usually on weekends when he can stay up late. got him on steam and discord n stuff.

Doing all sorts of big boy stuff. Like actual programming for big projects that he gets hired for or something like that. He's still around here and there, just not on the forums ever.

I still remember when Muzzles had a clan called "The Muzzets". Why am I retaining so much useless info?

remember when you somehow got a hold of all of my account back from poiuyt? that was forgeted.
i do, actually. I think I talked to him through MSN

I also remember getting framed for ruining an iEvent NYE party

I still remember when Muzzles had a clan called "The Muzzets". Why am I retaining so much useless info?
I am not ashamed of this
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 06:10:38 PM by Muzzles56 »