Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162160 times)

Not sure if 40kers are considered old, but whatever.

Joined January 2013, been playing regularly ever since and went by many names until I settled with the name "Lumen" a year and a half ago.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:13:30 AM by Lumen »

i joined BLF 10 yrs ago and got drama'd + permabanned by badspot not long after
came back 3 years later in 11'

i joined BLF 10 yrs ago and got drama'd + permabanned by badspot not long after
came back 3 years later in 11'
oh jeez, why though?
you dont have to tell us if it's like, toxic child cringe

oh jeez, why though?
you dont have to tell us if it's like, toxic child cringe
i exported a sniper rifle model from google sketchup and mashed it into add-on form for BL and said i made it all from scratch
badspot, being an indie dev and all, got super triggered -- claimed "art theft" and "lying"

i exported a sniper rifle model from google sketchup and mashed it into add-on form for BL and said i made it all from scratch
badspot, being an indie dev and all, got super triggered -- claimed "art theft" and "lying"
hah, okay

Grand Theft Arto

Wish I still had my 11439.
30k is old at this point, right? I don't know.

Been a while ever since I started using Reddit. I'd like to be a regular again but things seem pretty slow whenever I check in. Forum and game-wise.

Wish I still had my 11439.
30k is old at this point, right? I don't know.

Been a while ever since I started using Reddit. I'd like to be a regular again but things seem pretty slow whenever I check in. Forum and game-wise.
Wow, it's been over a year since your last post, I haven't seen you in a while even prior either.

Yeah it's been a wicked long time. I'm not even on Steam that much usually. I think I talked to Electrk a month or so ago but I didn't have a keyboard haha. Just busy with other things now. Miss being able to hang out on the computer all the time haha.

I'll probably get on more in the next couple months. Me and the girlfriend bought a house and we're finishing up the closing sometime in May. So once we're settled in I'll have some more free time for stuff. Maybe finish up some old builds or start a new one. See if I can actually finish something for once haha.

Wow, it's been over a year since your last post, I haven't seen you in a while even prior either.
it's been 7 months since you updated OP  :panda:

it's been 7 months since you updated OP  :panda:
My bad, I was at basic training for about 3 months. Couldn't update the OP, and with how many new arrivals there've been in the topic, I haven't been able to accurately figure out who and how many people have posted now.

My bad, I was at basic training for about 3 months. Couldn't update the OP, and with how many new arrivals there've been in the topic, I haven't been able to accurately figure out who and how many people have posted now.
its only the last 20 pages for them 7 months  :cookieMonster:
how's life in the military?  whyd ya do it?

its only the last 20 pages for them 7 months  :cookieMonster:
how's life in the military?  whyd ya do it?
cuz it was a challenge. it was a neat experience.