[Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.

Poll

[SPOILERS] Whats your favorite Sonic Mania Zone?

Green Hill Zone
10 (20.4%)
Chemical Plant Zone
3 (6.1%)
Studiopolis Zone
9 (18.4%)
Flying Battery Zone
5 (10.2%)
Press Garden Zone
2 (4.1%)
Stardust Speedway Zone
3 (6.1%)
Hydrocity Zone
4 (8.2%)
Mirage Saloon Zone
2 (4.1%)
Oil Ocean Zone
2 (4.1%)
Lava Reef Zone
2 (4.1%)
Metallic Madness Zone
1 (2%)
Titanic Monarch Zone
2 (4.1%)
Egg Reverie Zone
4 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: [Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.  (Read 38236 times)

welcome to the thread of the one video game company that doesnt suck when it comes to making games

welcome to the thread of the one video game company that doesnt suck when it comes to making games
careful!

Nintendo can make games but they can't make switches

:/

Nintendo can make games but they can't make switches
Pff, I just saw a Neon Switch instock the other day.

welcome to the thread of the one video game company that doesnt suck when it comes to having enough good games for their console

Since my thread isn't getting much attention I'll ask here: What's the better game, Kirby Planet Robobot or Ever Oasis?

I'm finding Ever Oasis hard to get into. Seems like it's the kind of game that could have so much freedom, telling you that 'hey when x happens, y also happens, so make sure you deal with it!' and like 'oh you can do this thing now, be sure to check it out!'. But none of that is really giving you more things to do on your own. Just pushing you more through the deceptively linear gameplay. Blow plants and sand. Stock shops. Go do 'sidequest', find out it's part of the main quest anyway, come back, go sleep. Oh your Oasis is bigger, it can fit 2 more buildings. It's a good thing this conveniently happened as soon as you just filled all the spaces up, so there's exactly enough room for the next few you get before your next upgrade.
Oh did you want to bring that one party member with you? Too bad, for this dungeon, it doesn't tell you, but you need two specific abilities that none of the other characters have, so make sure you take them.

Maybe I'm just not far enough into it yet. (Beat the first 'big boss thing')
But I'm having troubles finding a reason to boot it up and see if there's anything more to it.

I don't know anything about Robobot though. So I don't know what to say about that.

I started playing Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright and holy stuff it's so interesting to play

I started playing Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright and holy stuff it's so interesting to play
Surprisingly, I've never played any game in the Phoenix Wright series yet.

I bought Robobot yesterday and it's pretty god damn good. I cleared the first world and got all the collectible """code cubes""" already.

I really loved the Professor Layton crossover game, but there wasn't enough Phoenix Wright.

I really loved the Professor Layton crossover game, but there wasn't enough Phoenix Wright.
I am probably not going to play that one, because I personally not interested in professor layton

So... does anyone else want to share their friend codes or...?