[Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.

Poll

[SPOILERS] Whats your favorite Sonic Mania Zone?

Green Hill Zone
10 (20.4%)
Chemical Plant Zone
3 (6.1%)
Studiopolis Zone
9 (18.4%)
Flying Battery Zone
5 (10.2%)
Press Garden Zone
2 (4.1%)
Stardust Speedway Zone
3 (6.1%)
Hydrocity Zone
4 (8.2%)
Mirage Saloon Zone
2 (4.1%)
Oil Ocean Zone
2 (4.1%)
Lava Reef Zone
2 (4.1%)
Metallic Madness Zone
1 (2%)
Titanic Monarch Zone
2 (4.1%)
Egg Reverie Zone
4 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: [Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.  (Read 38384 times)

DerpySnake - SW-2884-5663-2599

I own a Switch, Wii U, 3DS, DSiXL, DS, DS Lite, GBC, N64 and Wii.

DerpySnake - SW-2884-5663-2599

I own a Switch, Wii U, 3DS, DSiXL, DS, DS Lite, GBC, N64 and Wii.
Alright, you've been added.

Coolguy32 3ds ID: 2079 - 8008 - 4760

I own 2 3ds's, WII U and Gamecube
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:54:33 AM by cooolguy32 »

does anyone else play Animal Crossing New Leaf

Nintendo sucks.

Here's my Switch Name & FC: Jumpman - SW-2504-4122-1831

Add me to the thing
NNID is name as my blf username and the name I have on my Nintendo account rn is Orlando.
Consoles: Switch, Wii U, Wii, GCN, N64, SNES, NES, N3DS, 2DS, 3DS XL, 3DS, DSi XL, DS Lite, GBM, GBA SP, GBC
3DS Friend Code:  2277-7795-8261
Switch Friend Code:  SW-4432-8930-0619

Also the Switch FC isn't really a Friend Code, more of a User ID number like Steam which just leads you to their profile so you can send a request. An Option to search usernames would still be good, but having Sign-In Username for a Nintendo Account is optional and Nicknames can be reused by multiple people so it does make sense it isn't there as of now.

It's a bit of a shame that the update didn't quite tide over people for more than about a month tops.

So... does anyone else want to share their friend codes or...?
Lol nobody wants to be friends with you Lol

I haven't even downloaded the update yet, I need to do that.

It's a bit of a shame that the update didn't quite tide over people for more than about a month tops.

the welcome amiibo update right? It's a solid enough update imo, I'm really happy balloons now drop something other than that god awful balloon furniture set... and the campground + initiatives are pretty cool too.

I haven't even downloaded the update yet, I need to do that.
Oh forget I forgot about that update, the one with amiibos right? I couldn't even do anything with it since I couldn't use amiibos with my old 2ds.

Am I the only one who genuinely loves that my switch is about 90% indie games? Like yeah I have Minecraft, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Lego City Undercover, but I have the tons of indie games and I love it. It's pretty much exactly like my Steam library and why i love PC gaming.

Also where the forget is Yooka Laylee i've isolated myself completely from literally any gameplay or spoilers just for the switch version. They said during June that it would come out during Summer. So Summer's ending and where the forget

Am I the only one who genuinely loves that my switch is about 90% indie games? Like yeah I have Minecraft, Splatoon 2, ARMS, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Lego City Undercover, but I have the tons of indie games and I love it. It's pretty much exactly like my Steam library and why i love PC gaming.
The thing i like about the Nintendo Switch is it's the exact opposite of a PC.
Gaming PC's arent usually social platforms because they take a little bit longer to setup for multiplayer, and there are so very few local multiplayer games that don't exist on other platforms already and 9/10 times, despite what most "PC MUSTARD RICE" people tell you, it IS a pain in the ass to set up multiple controllers, especially for legacy PC games.

The Switch is not a Wannabe Gaming PC like Xbox One and PS4, it's like the consoles of old, hell most games don't even have a download/install (unless you count updates, but like, thats not installing 60GB games and waiting half an hour before you can play the damn game.)

The thing i like about the Nintendo Switch is it's the exact opposite of a PC.
Gaming PC's arent usually social platforms because they take a little bit longer to setup for multiplayer, and there are so very few local multiplayer games that don't exist on other platforms already and 9/10 times, despite what most "PC MUSTARD RICE" people tell you, it IS a pain in the ass to set up multiple controllers, especially for legacy PC games.

The Switch is not a Wannabe Gaming PC like Xbox One and PS4, it's like the consoles of old, hell most games don't even have a download/install (unless you count updates, but like, thats not installing 60GB games and waiting half an hour before you can play the damn game.)

Haha I get what you mean, I was just referring to the ratio of actual games to indie games
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 06:03:55 PM by TheChazzyC »