[Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.

Poll

[SPOILERS] Whats your favorite Sonic Mania Zone?

Green Hill Zone
10 (20.4%)
Chemical Plant Zone
3 (6.1%)
Studiopolis Zone
9 (18.4%)
Flying Battery Zone
5 (10.2%)
Press Garden Zone
2 (4.1%)
Stardust Speedway Zone
3 (6.1%)
Hydrocity Zone
4 (8.2%)
Mirage Saloon Zone
2 (4.1%)
Oil Ocean Zone
2 (4.1%)
Lava Reef Zone
2 (4.1%)
Metallic Madness Zone
1 (2%)
Titanic Monarch Zone
2 (4.1%)
Egg Reverie Zone
4 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: [Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.  (Read 38221 times)

BUMP I updated the OP and changed the Game of the Month.

Previous Month's GOTM for reference

GAME OF THE MONTH - July
Splatoon 2

Release Date: July 21st, 2017
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Genre: Third-Person Shooter
ESRB Rating: E 10+

Splatoon 2 is the Sequel to the Wii U underdog Splatoon. Splatoon was a Third-Person shooter that focused on an aspect aside from kills or in this case, splats, the focus on the game changes based on which game mode you're playing in, but the common one of Turf War consists of covering a map in your team's ink, the goal is to cover more of the map in your ink than your opposing team. In Splatoon 2 this game is a more polished version of the original Splatoon as well as a decent sequel which offers improved graphics improved gameplay along with a few new game modes. In most cases a game that doesn't improve or change much would be a bad thing and strange from Nintendo, but keeping in mind that the Nintendo Wii U was a failure and most people never heard of the Wii U let alone played the hit game Splatoon, it still feels fresh to a lot of people.

< tfw snot2 appropriates my avatar and his music room is cooler than mine

brb necking myself

That purple/yellow video game room looks cool as forget though, lots of rare items in there!

also squidwards painting

my right room has one

Is ACNL worth really getting into? I bought it and played it for like 3 days then returned it

Is ACNL worth really getting into? I bought it and played it for like 3 days then returned it
I've been playing for four years and I'm still regularly impressed by how much content the game has. If you don't like the chores the game makes you do you'll never enjoy it. But if fetch quests don't bother you, it's a really fun little zen garden. probably the best AC game.

forget those Blue-Sphere stages are a bitch, and that one that has these gold spheres and you have to bumble forget around outside the linear path to get a perfect is bullstuff.

10/10 - Too Many Spheres.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 10:35:24 AM by Master Matthew² »

yo matthew add me to the op

BLF Username: Daswiruch
Nintendo Network ID: (I'll update this when my Wii U arrives.)
Nintendo Account: Calissant
3DS Friend Code: 3454-5585-3335
Switch Friend Code: SW-0729-8716-4971
Nintendo Consoles Owned: DS Lite, 2DS, New 3DS, Wii U, Switch

hey guys does the switch still have those hardware problems or was that just a meme

hey guys does the switch still have those hardware problems or was that just a meme
The hardware problems were just isolated issues that happened at launch. Only problem I can think of that effected everyone everyone was left joy-con deysnc which is already fixed now.

Obviously can't speak for everyone when I say this but my Switch is doing fine so far. Only bad thing I have to say about the hardware is that the matte finish is insanely sensitive and easy to wear off with little use.