Sorry

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 8464 times)

brb making a drama on sony
ill be sure to ban sony from my server

rip your account and your key

I'm Sorry for using blhack.dll on a public server or in general.
inb4ban

sorry not sorry bitch hahaha :')

op might be missing something we people call "Common sense", i mean who joins public servers to test blhack lmao
yeah rip see you in banland buddy

you probably could've just responded to that thread if you didn't want to out yourself to a bunch of people who wouldn't have known/cared otherwise
I've never understood this. "Don't apologize because you're making people aware of stuffty things you've done". The forget kind of reasoning is that? This is literally the only place I've seen that uses this claim.

I've never understood this. "Don't apologize because you're making people aware of stuffty things you've done". The forget kind of reasoning is that? This is literally the only place I've seen that uses this claim.
For the most part, you're right. There're a few stuffters around here who hate people who feel legitimately guilty about a stuffty thing they did because it's attention whoring or whatever the hell. This situation isn't quite that though, since nobody's really ever heard of this dude. This thread is like turning yourself in for a crime nobody knew you committed.

For the most part, you're right. There're a few stuffters around here who hate people who feel legitimately guilty about a stuffty thing they did because it's attention whoring or whatever the hell. This situation isn't quite that though, since nobody's really ever heard of this dude. This thread is like turning yourself in for a crime nobody knew you committed.
It's nonetheless the honorable thing to do. Regretting something despite nobody knowing about it and apologizing for it is a good thing.

It's nonetheless the honorable thing to do. Regretting something despite nobody knowing about it and apologizing for it is a good thing.
I agree. Nonnel isn't saying that he's an idiot for feeling guilty. He's saying that it was a mistake to make a thread about what he did because of how public he's making it.

daaaamn, you better pack up your stuff because i think you will be deader than a doornail soon...

Psst. remember, badspot doesn't give exceptions...

Badspot? Giving a second chance?

It's been 2 days and Badspot and Rotondo have been on multiple times, he's not getting banned. He's a kid, he doesn't know any better, and he apologized. Seriously.

It's been 2 days and Badspot and Rotondo have been on multiple times, he's not getting banned. He's a kid, he doesn't know any better, and he apologized. Seriously.
Stop with this "he's a kid" bullstuff. Members of the community like sp0ngb0b and cooolguy, mr queeba, have been shown to act like perfectly normal people as kids/when they were younger.