Sorry

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 8509 times)

Stop with this "he's a kid" bullstuff. Members of the community like sp0ngb0b and cooolguy, mr queeba, have been shown to act like perfectly normal people as kids/when they were younger.
And he's acting perfectly normal by apologizing for his transgressions. Clearly the admins let him off with a warning because he fessed up an apologized publicly. I'm not using it as an excuse, I'm saying he's not held to the same standard that your typical adult would be.

Gotta admit, the last 3 pages of masturabatory "ahah ur gonna get banned KID!!!" is petty as forget. Grow up.

Gotta admit, the last 3 pages of masturabatory "ahah ur gonna get banned KID!!!" is petty as forget. Grow up.
That was generally what provoked me to post that, It was pissing me off. I'm sure DJ learned his lesson.

I've never understood this. "Don't apologize because you're making people aware of stuffty things you've done". The forget kind of reasoning is that? This is literally the only place I've seen that uses this claim.
I didn't say not to apologize, I'm saying he should've apologized in the thread that was already made about this. The people who check up on that thread are the ones who knew and cared about this already, and those are the people he's apologizing to. Making a new thread set him up for this "LOL get banned xD" train.

im pretty sure it's just that nobody's reported it lmao

im pretty sure it's just that nobody's reported it lmao

Bet you 10 euros (or ~12 dollars) half of us are report banned.

Stop with this "he's a kid" bullstuff. Members of the community like sp0ngb0b and cooolguy, mr queeba, have been shown to act like perfectly normal people as kids/when they were younger.
And you're older than this dude yet still act like a forgettard. Your point?

let's win drydess 10 euros (or ~12 dollars)!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13633653

I'm incredibly confused... How much is 10 euros worth? My lack of understanding in regards to the conversation rates of European Union Euros to American Dollars has completely undermined mine and many others understanding of the above posts! If only there were a way to check, or look up, such a value? Maybe someone should post how much it's worth, just so that we could all be on a level of mutual understanding.

yeah my apology thread didn't work so rip

I'm incredibly confused... How much is 10 euros worth? My lack of understanding in regards to the conversation rates of European Union Euros to American Dollars has completely undermined mine and many others understanding of the above posts! If only there were a way to check, or look up, such a value? Maybe someone should post how much it's worth, just so that we could all be on a level of mutual understanding.

Duuuuuuude, that's sooooo true! Though, it could have been EVEN better if the guy who made the bet left a note-

Sweet mother of Joseph...

I'll forgive you if you send the mixtape already

10 Euro equals
11.77 US Dollar

10 Euro equals
11.77 US Dollar
Woah, thanks bro. Now I can fully appreciate the posts above!