Author Topic: .dll filter  (Read 3350 times)

is there a possible method of automatically crashing the user if they inject a .dll while ingame? (on your server)

is there a possible method of automatically crashing the user if they inject a .dll while ingame? (on your server)
short answer: nope

long answer: nope, you can't detect a user injecting a dll

Even if it were possible, the user could inject it before joining your server and wait to enable it or use it.

dll modifies the blockland its injected on. if there was a way to tell, you would have to have access to their computer, which is obviously both unsafe and not the case

dude how else can i use blhack if i will always crash in your servers

yo that's not cool, some people inject .dlls for stuff like BL-Browser and Environment Zones, you'd crash my game
why do you want to crash people's games? just kick them. wanting their games to crash seems malicious

there are ways to detect blhack and it sounds like you're even more malicious considering that people ues blbrowser and environment zones

i was directing this towards blhack and i should have been a bit more specific imo

i was directing this towards blhack and i should have been a bit more specific imo
even if you could detect a version of blhack, it would be trivial to modify it slightly and then your program wouldnt recognize it anymore

Is anyone else not concerned about the fact that he's asking if it's possible to crash someone

Is anyone else not concerned about the fact that he's asking if it's possible to crash someone
It seems that he wants to do this to people with bad intentions, or at least that's how I interpreted it. Given the instability of Blockland, crashing the game isn't too far off from kicking someone. Plus, crashing the game would mean the injected DLL could not be used, since it crashed immediately after injection.

i already know how to crash someone via console and im asking because you have to manually inject the dll unless it has a fancy loader thing (it doesn't)

i already know how to crash someone via console and im asking because you have to manually inject the dll unless it has a fancy loader thing (it doesn't)

What are you talking about, you can put any dll in the modules folder and it'll auto inject - as everyone has said this would be completely useless because if it was possible, it checks the bytes/hash/etc., you can't really read the code because dlls can be compiled in my different ways and they use different encryptions, all someone has to do is slightly modify that each time and you'll never be able to get around it. The idea isn't even close to being easy as it sounds. Inject a dll, and the game's code is modified, but only locally because the server will never have an idea that your game is changed up unless it told the server it changed.

Most games you have to manually inject the dll because you're messing with an exe that did not normally want to include, the blockland loader modifies the exe so when the game launches, it finds all the dlls located in a folder and loads them into the game as well

As everyone said there's really not any kind of way to tell if a dll is loaded on a client from the server-side, it's all local code and not any of it is shared to the server unless it was meant to.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 03:52:41 PM by Kyuande »

im positive that a handicap that would use blhack.dll would probably not know how to install blocklandloader