Author Topic: Doom Maps  (Read 4268 times)

Looking through my files I found some Doom styled Campaign maps I had made not too long ago. I don't think I'll ever really use them so thought I'd post the saves here.

The save features I think 5(?) complete maps with functioning key system, doors, secrets, etc, 1 incomplete map, and the building set / props that I used to make these maps.

The builds require a few brick and event add ons:

Default Bricks, Modter Bricks, 4x Modter Bricks.
Siba's Modter Pack
BlackDragon's Brickpack
Sphere Bricks
Vertical Plate Pack
Wedge Bricks
Wedge Print Bricks
Pole Bricks
4x Ceiling Print Plate
Variable Events

Lego Colorset
*Not exactly needed, but using some other colorset will mess up the colors.

I don't think there are any issues but if something occurs I'll be glad to fix it. Thanks.

beep da beep!

I love theses :P
sad u wont finish :(

damn dude these are nice

Nice these look super fun

Thanks everyone. :)
Forgot to include modter prints are used. I'll upload a fixed save later but it is purely aesthetic.

you might be missing something

mmm nice ass can I forget it? ;^)
other than that this is great good job man

you might be missing something

mmm nice ass can I forget it? ;^)
other than that this is great good job man
im getting bad flashbacks

We need doom weapons and if anyone makes this into something if you don't have e1m1 at all I will get triggered

We need doom weapons and if anyone makes this into something if you don't have e1m1 at all I will get triggered

trog was working on a doom shotgun, and he even made a bfg, but the shotgun is broke af and i dont think he's gonna try to make it again

trog was working on a doom shotgun, and he even made a bfg, but the shotgun is broke af and i dont think he's gonna try to make it again

pump animations seems a little forgeted but other than that it's pretty lovey, not sure why he abandoned this

Trog is a butt for not continuing those weps.

Also found 2 small errors with these maps will fix whenever