Author Topic: Google fires James Damore for memo on echochamber  (Read 24556 times)

They're all in the same clan/discord, if that tips you off.
I'm banned from the NC discord, and the discords I am in, Red Spy, Grimlock, Beachbum, or Rally aren't there lol

this entire thread is arguing about arguing instead of just arguing

where were all these "diversity of opinion" people when kaepernick got fired :panda:

I'm banned from the NC discord, and the discords I am in, Red Spy, Grimlock, Beachbum, or Rally aren't there lol
Oh yeah, you're more of a free agent kind of moron. The other guys are unionized morons.

if you think im not talking to you too you got another thing coming

Oh yeah, you're more of a free agent kind of moron. The other guys are unionized morons.
Speak for yourself

i'm friends with inh on steam and that's it, stop grasping at straws

oh no big bad unova is in the same discord as a few other people in this thread whatever shall i do????????????? inh is in a discord im in so we must totally be connected.. we're loving hackers bro.... we've already leaked your 2gb furry foot special interest folder...
Responding to personal attacks in a thread about circumcision with funny monkey pictures. What were YOU doing?
Oh yeah, you got banned for flaming in that thread. Interesting.
"Personal Attacks"? Jesus loving christ you're denser than a neutron star. It's plain and simple arguing + it's public. They're not arguing with you in PMs and it's public. You were just squirting out monkey pictures because you can't think of any loving thing to reply.

After doing a very cursory look-over of the memo, I can't see anything that's overtly loveist, bigoted, or hateful. For that reason, I don't think they should have fired him.

I don't know whether I agree with his conclusions or not - I'd have to actually read the whole thing. But firing someone for a document which appears to follow all the rules of normal, respectful discourse, is completely unreasonable.

After doing a very cursory look-over of the memo, I can't see anything that's overtly loveist, bigoted, or hateful. For that reason, I don't think they should have fired him.

I don't know whether I agree with his conclusions or not - I'd have to actually read the whole thing. But firing someone for a document which appears to follow all the rules of normal, respectful discourse, is completely unreasonable.

get out we're yelling at kimon

yeah, same.

Can we fast forward to the part where Grimlock bumps my drama topic yet?
Speak for yourself
Some real low energy posts tonight huh

I'd recommend reading this too
Any thoughts on this former Google employee's response to the memo?

Some real low energy posts tonight huh
Your loving entire forum account is just a low energy post

Hell, your conception was probably very low energy as well, considering how much of a screw up you turned out to be

They're all in the same clan/discord, if that tips you off.Responding to personal attacks in a thread about circumcision with funny monkey pictures. What were YOU doing?
Oh yeah, you got banned for flaming in that thread. Interesting.

"People disagree with me, waaah those are personal attacks, better derail the entire thread"

Kimon you have zero credibility. Why do you even try anymore?

Why does every notorious forum tard pull this one lmfao? Spoiler alert: there are no clandestine shadow discords plotting to attack you all hours of the day. I don't think there's many people on the planet that care about you that much. You can rest assured that your commie buddies would hate you too if you were politically neutral.

If you have people popping up in all areas of your life calling you stupid all the time, the best course of action is to probably look inward rather than make stuff up

Why do you even try anymore?

he has to get back at those evil righties