Author Topic: Google fires James Damore for memo on echochamber  (Read 23660 times)

idk if anyone makes me cringe as hard as when someone responds entirely with a reaction pic as though a completely normal argument is wildly crazy. makes you look like a handicap dude
i think what he meant by that is he didn't expect you to make those arguments

I guess that's better, but INH and Red Spy particularly come to mind when I think of that annoying-ass tactic. There's literally no debate tactic worse than posting some garbage 'HAHA this is handicapped' style reaction image after someone makes what appears to be a completely valid argument. Pretty sure both those users rely on it because they're incapable of defending talking points they picked up from right-wing commentators on their own

I guess that's better, but INH and Red Spy particularly come to mind when I think of that annoying-ass tactic. There's literally no debate tactic worse than posting some garbage 'HAHA this is handicapped' style reaction image after someone makes what appears to be a completely valid argument. Pretty sure both those users rely on it because they're incapable of defending talking points they picked up from right-wing commentators on their own

smug anime girls are the only acceptable reaction image

At least Communism has a long history via labor movements and a thoroughly documented ideological basis. Anarcho-capitalism is a glorified version of African warlord ideology.
Well Mr. Marx, I'll put this in terms you can understand. We'll put a boot in your ass, it's the american way

Well Mr. Marx, I'll put this in terms you can understand. We'll put a boot in your ass, it's the american way

You're god damn right

Badabing badaboom

god bless

Right before the alzheimer's kicks in

Ronald Reagan isn't even Karl Marx's historical counterpart. You should have done Andrew Carnegie or something.

Ronald Reagan isn't even Karl Marx's historical counterpart. You should have done Andrew Carnegie or something.

Even Andrew Carnegie wasn't a hoarder, he was a philanthropist.

Even Andrew Carnegie wasn't a hoarder, he was a philanthropist.
If you want to go crazier, Ayn Rand would also work.